Login

Videos

"Light Anomaly "

More
13 Apr 2012 17:39 #1 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: "Light Anomaly "
I myself do not have it, but someone on my team does, they just pulled that clip for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2012 01:03 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: "Light Anomaly "
Question, do you have the original you can send me? I would love to zoom in and increase the brightness so we can see some additional detail.

More
13 Apr 2012 01:02 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: "Light Anomaly "
Sorry about my late input on this one. I've actually seen something similar to this. Can't say definitively, but it can often be caused by a bug or moth with light colored wings. What happens is that the insect comes into the near-field of the IR source. The IR course illuminates the wings if they are perpendicular to the angle of the IR light source (camera). Then the insect turns and the bug seems to disappear. Later the insect turns and it appears elsewhere in the frame. If you look at the movement pattern its very much like that of a slower moving insect.

More
12 Apr 2012 18:54 #4 by iburyem
i could not debunk the light by the digital cameras lights ( it just puts out a glow and not a precise beam sort of light.)

Ill just leave this as unexplained...not classified.. wish I could debunk it.

More
11 Apr 2012 15:41 #5 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: "Light Anomaly "

iburyem wrote: I was born in Germany ( but I'm not German), and lived around Europe until I was 5

Oh how I wish I would have put exactly what I picked up! I picked up that you are born in Germany, did not feel that you are German. Which is why I didn't put it on the comment. I also picked up a strong Europe connection, even stronger than Germany. :kiss: I LOVE IT!
I am Scotch Irish and German! However, born and raised right here!

More
11 Apr 2012 15:36 - 11 Apr 2012 15:38 #6 by iburyem
I was born in Germany ( but I'm not German), and lived around Europe until I was 5
Last edit: 11 Apr 2012 15:38 by iburyem.

More
11 Apr 2012 15:33 #7 by blackmercedz

iburyem wrote: Yes my maternal grandfathers side.

I dug deep in my genealogy a few years back and its odd, when you find the relatives you descended from coming to a country long before you do.

There is a lot in this home, and I am not sure who all these others are.

I actually lost track of his information when he came here and suspected he had come through Virginia.. the odd thing is, there are lots of historical records locally which have his name.. but it never came together.. odd

Validation is a Wonderful thing! Sometimes its hard to know if the things I'm picking up are correct, or off the wall. I do like to share them, maybe what you find in investigation and research, and what I pick up intuitively, can help you put together the puzzle. I feel its my duty to help. Not everyone uses their gift. I don't thing this relative is a dangerous spirit. Quite the opposite actually. I think maybe its the inviting feeling. Since I cannot seem to read anything else right now, I do want to tell you to please be careful when you go back. (Will you be alone?)
It is very interesting that you investigated a house, that is on land that belonged to your distant relative. Where were you born? I love to learn about ancestors!

More
11 Apr 2012 15:24 - 11 Apr 2012 15:26 #8 by iburyem
Yes my maternal grandfathers side.

I dug deep in my genealogy a few years back and its odd, when you find the relatives you descended from coming to a country long before you do.

There is a lot in this home, and I am not sure who all these others are.

I actually lost track of his information when he came here and suspected he had come through Virginia.. the odd thing is, there are lots of historical records locally which have his name.. but it never came together.. odd, but I suppose when your relatives are so far back and prolific reproducers ( like 9-15 children) you're bound to run into lots of distant relatives in the older areas.
Last edit: 11 Apr 2012 15:26 by iburyem.

More
11 Apr 2012 15:10 #9 by blackmercedz

iburyem wrote: I didnt really get much, because of the water int hat area.

I am going back there this evening to do a quick session.. there are a few things I want to check out.

It appears that one of the original land owners back in the 1600's is a very,very distant relative of mine.( I'm not even from this area, nor was I born in the USA lol)

That is very interesting! The ONLY thing I can pick up from this video is this place could have ties to you. I would have never guessed it would have gone back to 1600's! Is this very distant relative from your dad's side? (I feel the relative is male, could be wrong) Or from your maternal grandfather's side? There is a strong male energy attached to you, just not exactly sure who it is, bc this is seriously the only thing I can pick up.
It does make sense that you would have whispering in your ear. This spirit is trying to reach out to you. Thanks!

More
11 Apr 2012 15:01 #10 by iburyem
I didnt really get much, because of the water int hat area.

I am going back there this evening to do a quick session.. there are a few things I want to check out.

It appears that one of the original land owners back in the 1600's is a very,very distant relative of mine.( I'm not even from this area, nor was I born in the USA lol)
The following user(s) said Thank You: blackmercedz

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features