Login

Videos

Can anybody recommend some EVP software.....

More
02 Jan 2012 16:02 #11 by crystalcross
Do you know where the dream catcher was made?

Is it made in china? Or is it perhaps a real one made by Native American workers. And how old is it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2012 15:58 #12 by melly666
All I have is a 'dream catcher' above my bed and a print out of the Hopi Indian 'Life lessons' on my wall.

More
02 Jan 2012 15:07 #13 by crystalcross
The setting and heritage really doesn't fit. That is why I would really look at perhaps some object you have purchased or acquired perhaps due to your interest in the Native American culture.

More
02 Jan 2012 07:55 #14 by melly666
Just doing an EVP for the first time and this is what I got. Just in a small village in ther UK in my room. Yes I also thought it sounded like Native Indian also. I have no ties but I have a strong interest in the Native Indians for some unknown reason,the Hopi in particular. The bit that freaks me is I first had my 'skype' phones asking them qustions to answer if here. I vaguely remember doing something for an unknown reason before taking the phones/mic off and it played back as this is a male voice. This is the freaky bit. I will keep attempting to see if I can progress further to see who it is. Many thanks,this has been questioning me for a long time!

More
02 Jan 2012 01:06 #15 by crystalcross
So, I have a few questions. Because immediately a few things come to mind.
But before I say it I would like some background.

Where were you when this was recorded, city, township, etc.
Do you have any ties to African, Australian, or Native American influences?

I did some checking. Originally I thought it was perhaps tied to an American Indian medicine man chant. But although its similar, it doesn't really match that chant. Actually it matches closer to the War songs of the Apache tribe.

But I'm not sure how that fits in with the setting, or perhaps with some objects which you have on your person. Spirits can sometimes tie to objects.
The following user(s) said Thank You: melly666

More
02 Jan 2012 00:40 #16 by jbbiggs
Just a little past half way there is a click and a voice after that sounds like "jeff"

More
01 Jan 2012 21:43 #17 by Mpoiboy
That sounds really creepy! Sometimes my voice comes through sounding weird on a recorder. To me that sounds like an evp!!!! But I can't make out what it is saying.

More
01 Jan 2012 19:12 #18 by melly666

Mpoiboy wrote: Where was this evp taken?

In my bedroom! :dry:

More
01 Jan 2012 19:11 #19 by melly666
Who/what do you think this is? It came through my vocals which confuses me more as there's no way in hell I can even resemble this!So I don't even know uf this is strictly an EVP!

More
01 Jan 2012 17:28 #20 by Mpoiboy
Where was this evp taken?

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features