Login

Videos

Can anybody recommend some EVP software.....

More
05 Mar 2012 04:14 #1 by Mpoiboy
I will give this a try!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Southwest Paranormal
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Mar 2012 22:36 #2 by Southwest Paranormal
Replied by Southwest Paranormal on topic Re: Can anybody recommend some EVP software.....
WavePad is a great audio editor, we love it. Tried Audacity and didn't like it as well. You can try WavePad for 14 days. Here's a link if your interested.

Buy . Official NCH Software Store. Always the Best Price.

More
03 Jan 2012 20:06 #3 by zeptember
it sounds in a different language but not sure, very interesting catch I must say..

More
03 Jan 2012 16:47 #4 by melly666
This is brilliant...thanks heaps! :lol:

More
03 Jan 2012 16:29 #5 by dipsparanormal
We use power sound editor free. the only thing that you don't get with the free version is the things if you were drying to edit videos like sound effects. Works perfect for us! Noise reduction, clipping, frequency analysis, etc It has all that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mpoiboy

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2012 10:34 #6 by Beasy
That's absolutely right - It always makes me chuckle when people say "wow, what a coincidence!" There's no such thing.

More
03 Jan 2012 10:05 #7 by melly666
Beasy........yes it's stange.Maybe this is how spirits work to let you know they're around!

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2012 10:01 #8 by Beasy
Funny how you found a dream catcher just when you had been thinking about getting one. I had been reading about spirit guides, guardian angels and auras and decided to find out more. That weekend I went to a car boot sale and just as I was leaving was drawn to a seller who didn't appear to have anything of interest. At the bottom of a cardboard box I found a book on how to read auras and another one about guardian angels. I also came home from work to find a little box in the middle of my bedroom carpet. Inside it was a small glass guardian angel which my kids had bought me years ago for Christmas. I had forgotten I had it and had no idea how it came to be on the floor.

More
02 Jan 2012 17:01 #9 by crystalcross
I would think perhaps it may be something or true Native American origin.

At present I really would not worry much, it seems almost residual. And there have been no negative outbursts or anything. So whatever it is, seems to be somewhat in harmony with you or the surroundings.

If that changes, then I would start looking at relocating the object perhaps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: melly666

More
02 Jan 2012 16:08 #10 by melly666
I have no idea,I picked it up in a charity shop up the road a few days before I decided I wanted a dream catcher coincidentally enough. Just caught my eye when I was buying something else in there. Was quite surprised as I'm living in a small village at the moment in the UK!I wouldn'y expect somethig like that here.

Time to create page: 1.469 seconds

Features