Login

Videos

Karthaus, PA. Bridge EVP

More
19 Dec 2011 22:01 #11 by jr244888
hey hey now, how come I havn't gotten any replies yet? lol, come on though seriously I could use your opinions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2011 02:53 - 19 Dec 2011 03:00 #12 by jr244888

File Attachment:

File Name: E.V.P.mp3
File Size:158 KB

E.V.P..mp3

File Attachment:

File Name: E.V.P.unedited.mp3
File Size:112 KB

This was recorded on my Paranormal group's, (Pennsylvania Supernatural Studies, P.A.S.S.), first independent investigation, at the bridge that crosses the susquehannah river in karthaus, PA. in the pulloff spot, ppl say that the girl named Clara Price whom was murdered about two miles away from this bridge haunts this stretch of road because she used to walk it to the store and back home and met an untimely death., there is also a story of a horse drawn wagon wrecking into the river and killing the whole family in it. I don't want to say what we think it sounds like it says bc we want your own opinion, one of the track's is filtered to the best of our ability and one is in it's original state, they are both the same evp and sound demonic and very clear, keep in mind that we did not slow down the speed of the recording in anyway, none of the team members said anything close to sounding like this, and we tried to recreate the evp ourselves and none of us could make our voices sound that demonic......please feel free to post your opinions on what you think it says
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Dec 2011 03:00 by jr244888.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Features