Login

Videos

We heard a knock. But there was more.

More
04 Oct 2011 11:00 #11 by Keith

LadyFlash wrote: It could be a knock, but I also hear what sounds like a loud sigh.

LadyFlash,

That was my first take too but I always let the EVP recorders run on the external speakers when I am done with them so I can turn up the volume and listen for back ground noise, voices and unheard sounds that may have been missed at a lower level of sound. I have found that I was missing a lot of lower lever EVPs by not doing this and now it is part of the process I use to investigate EVPs.

Increase the volume and you could hear the sounds I use to miss too.

Thanks for your thoughts on this EVP.

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2011 10:53 #12 by Keith

canewolf33 wrote: it could be a entity touching the recorder

Canewolf33

I had not thought of that. The possibilities are endless I guess but I have to wonder sometimes just who is in charge of the equipment on these hunts. LOL The New batteries are drained instantly sometimes. The cameras on tripods have fallen over on us, and recorders have been turned on and when we come back they are turned off. I blame murphy most of the time, he is a close friend of mine. LOL

Keith

More
04 Oct 2011 10:44 #13 by Keith

Ghost1857 wrote: I heard the something Like a breath or inhale then the knock on steel or pipe.:dry:

Ghost1857,

When I first heard the sounds "Close Encounters of the third kind" ran thru my thoughts. I chuckled to myself at that comparison.

As I have mentioned I am fairly new to all this but my mentor scratched his head as well when hearing the sounds.

Thanks for the reply.

Keith

More
04 Oct 2011 04:36 #14 by raycheljame
To me, it sort of sounds like speech, or a breath. That's my opinion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith

More
04 Oct 2011 01:09 #15 by LadyFlash
The more I listen the more it sounds like a sharp intake of breath followed by a crack of a pipe on another surface or a gunshot.

More
04 Oct 2011 01:05 #16 by LadyFlash
It could be a knock, but I also hear what sounds like a loud sigh.

More
04 Oct 2011 00:47 #17 by canewolf33
it could be a entity touching the recorder

More
04 Oct 2011 00:13 #18 by Ghost1857
I heard the something Like a breath or inhale then the knock on steel or pipe.:dry:

More
04 Oct 2011 00:05 - 04 Oct 2011 00:06 #19 by Keith
MysticTamer

No equipment other than the recorder I carried and a small flashlight the rest was off and being readied for a move. The breath or scuffle could be one of us perhaps. Just odd sounds to me, then again if others have heard these sounds maybe not so odd. lol

I figured I would get some other takes on this as I really have no idea what this was.

Keith
Last edit: 04 Oct 2011 00:06 by Keith.

More
03 Oct 2011 23:48 #20 by MysticTamer
Did you have any other equipment near it? It sounds electrical, but you said there was no electric so that cuts that out. I hear a breath or scuffle before the knock but can't decifer the sounds before the scuffle and knock.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds

Features