Login

Videos

Old Hebron Visit 1 EVPs

More
01 Oct 2011 18:10 #11 by islandflower66
the last one sounded like howling or maybe a flute? were u near indian burial grounds? hmm...I'm stumped...can't wait to hear what others hear..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2011 18:05 #12 by islandflower66
Well I can't make out the last 2 but the 1st one sounds like a little girl talking. Wish I had better software to break this down...

More
01 Oct 2011 17:47 #13 by CMSI
Old Hebron Visit 1 EVPs was created by CMSI
The EVPs we captured using our Olympus voice recorder. These are what we think they say.

1. The most heart-wrenching EVP we've captured. It sounds like a little girl tying to say "Help me" but she only gets out the "help" and saying a few syllables soon after. It's hard to try to make out what she says as it sounds like she's crying while she's trying to say it. We captured this later in the investigation.

2. We were making our way down to the little girls cemetery earlier in our investigation. The spirit sound like a middle-aged male that clearly did not want us in that part of the cemetery. It sounds like it says "go" or "no".

3. These cries were captured mid-way through the investigation. We have no clue what they were and didn't hear anything like these sounds throughout the entire investigation.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Features