Login

Videos

Old Hebron Visit 1 EVPs

More
01 Oct 2011 23:36 #1 by CMSI
Replied by CMSI on topic Re: Old Hebron Visit 1 EVPs
@flower The first time we went all we really did was walk around with a voice recorder in our hand. I was pretty serious about investigating, but the other two I was with weren't. Vernon (not in CMSI anymore) was kinda disrespectful. He stole a coin off a tombstone (the date of death was his exact date of birth by the way), but he put it back and even left a coin of his own. The second time we walked around trying to make contact, but we left because the vibes started to go south.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2011 23:31 #2 by CMSI
@osty we haven't had that happen yet, but i positively believe we'll hate it when it does.

More
01 Oct 2011 23:15 #3 by islandflower66
Okay listening to it does sound like she says help me....still not sure about that one...The indian feeling I get is very strong and interesting..hmmm it was the only image that sticks in my head...if there is a burial ground around there were u disrespectful? Just curious...

More
01 Oct 2011 23:13 #4 by osty
Replied by osty on topic Re: Old Hebron Visit 1 EVPs

CMSI wrote: @osty I do agree on that. It's really hard to filter out sounds when you're outside. I've had so many EVPs have to be thrown away due to dogs, horses, cows, and just plain old stupid party people that like to yell and shoot off guns into the air. That's the hardest thing when you're investigating in the country.

I agree. I thought I had a wonderful EVP at a cemetery and then realized when looking at my notes that I had noted seeing an animal in the distance.

More
01 Oct 2011 22:33 #5 by CMSI
@osty I do agree on that. It's really hard to filter out sounds when you're outside. I've had so many EVPs have to be thrown away due to dogs, horses, cows, and just plain old stupid party people that like to yell and shoot off guns into the air. That's the hardest thing when you're investigating in the country.

More
01 Oct 2011 22:30 - 01 Oct 2011 22:30 #6 by CMSI
@Angelina Make sure you play them separately. That's about the only thing I hate about this site. It plays multiple EVPs at the same time. I really wish we could reach out to the girl. She sounds like she's in so much pain.
Last edit: 01 Oct 2011 22:30 by CMSI.

More
01 Oct 2011 22:27 #7 by CMSI
We were near a small indian cemetery, yes, but it was at least 5 to 8 miles away and we've investigated there twice. The spirits HATE us being down there.

More
01 Oct 2011 22:26 - 01 Oct 2011 22:34 #8 by CMSI
@islandflower I used my band's recording studio software to filter out all the background noise like wind, walking (as best I could), and other things I could tell weren't paranormal. But it's really sad to hear the girl asking for help. I just wanna reach out to help her so bad.
Last edit: 01 Oct 2011 22:34 by CMSI.

More
01 Oct 2011 19:16 #9 by zeptember
hmm the first one I can hear like a moan and then a girl , like she is saying I's cold..the other two on the bottom I can't hear nothing...wow the first one was really cool to hear...

More
01 Oct 2011 18:20 #10 by osty
Replied by osty on topic Re: Old Hebron Visit 1 EVPs
I am assuming this was an outdoor investigation with the sounds. Which makes validating EVPs very hard. Honestly the first EVP almost sounds like dog barking to me. If you listen close there is beginning sound before the sound that sounds like a female. To me it sounds like a dog beginning a bark and the female sound being a part of that bark. But with out knowing the area or where you are...that is just my take on it.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Features