Login

Videos

EVP in the barn

More
01 Dec 2012 03:39 #11 by mrs.reaper2278
Replied by mrs.reaper2278 on topic Re: EVP in the barn
I definetly hear a male voice ....is the evp repeating?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2012 15:16 #12 by porclndol
Replied by porclndol on topic Re: EVP in the barn
*** If your wondering why I say BARN O TERROR at the end of the clip.... There is a Haunted House on the property for the Halloween Season.... Some of the dummys stay up all year long, but the special effects are NEVER turned on when we investigate.. Theres no electric in the barn at all when we investigate ...

More
28 Nov 2012 15:11 - 26 Dec 2012 01:18 #13 by porclndol
EVP in the barn was created by porclndol
I have uploaded an evp that I captured at my friend property. We are in New York..approximately 60 miles North of New York City. She has 35 acers and there are two barns on the property. She has lived here for atleast 30 years! She began telling me about experiences she has had here and we began investigating about three years ago... Here is one EVP that was captured in the main barn. We were just starting our investigation and ONE foot hit the stair to get into the barn and BAM theres the EVP. You may need to wear earphones to review it.....but its definately there. My friend and I are always alone. Theres never anyone in the barn when we go. We generally go together..... it is a rare occasion that someone actually has interest in coming with us and actually sticks to the plan ... Please let me know what you think. I think what is being said is pretty clear~ Thank you !!!

File Attachment:

File Name: door2.wav
File Size:343 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 26 Dec 2012 01:18 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features