Login

Videos

One of the many EVP's I've caught

More
12 Jul 2012 17:55 #11 by Lucas
even now when you've told me, I can't make it out... but nice capture anyway :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jul 2012 17:53 #12 by Samantha
That's what I said about the first one as well, but after I had some other members of my team listen they said it sounds like 'kill you'

As for the second it is really quiet I almost didn't catch it at first.

More
12 Jul 2012 17:48 #13 by Lucas
First EVP is interesting and i can hear whisper... although I can't make out what does it saying.... on the second one unfotunatly i don't hear a thing... It's eather to quiet or there is nothing... can't tell...

More
12 Jul 2012 17:37 #14 by Samantha
Okay now this EVP is just one of many I've caught. It's never different voices, it's always one of the same spirits I catch all the time. The most often is that of a young girl, and a dark presence that clearly does not like me one little bit.

Now this first one that I'm sharing with all of you is that dark entity that I often encounter. You will hear me ask 'what do you want' and the response speaks clearly for itself. It's a whisper but you can hear it almost immediately after I ask the question.

File Attachment:

File Name: directresp...tion.wav
File Size:836 KB

The second one you will hear ask 'You don't like when I stand up
u to you do you?' Listen close because a few seconds later you will hear a whispered 'No.' You may need headphones

File Attachment:

File Name: questionandanswer.wav
File Size:1,640 KB

Keep in my mind that I was by myself and there were no males in the house at the time.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features