Login

Videos

One of the many EVP's I've caught

More
03 Sep 2012 23:06 #1 by Samantha
that was my fault, I'm new to audacity haha and it is definitely clearer now thank you! it just kind of adds to the nature of this place. I now have a whole folder of EVP's and I've only been here for 7 months...I'm starting to feel that whatever is here doesn't want me to be here. I come from a long line a family members that are sensitive and sometimes I really do wonder about it. I've been experiencing the paranormal throughout my whole life. No matter where I move to I'm always bombarded with stuff like this. Just in this place I've caught more than 8 different voices. But lately it's been whoever this man is. I have no idea what I did to him, but I'd like to find out before I move in the next few months.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2012 03:41 #2 by crystalcross
So, sorry it took me so long to get to this one. At first when I listened to the #1 EVP, I couldn't really hear anything. It sounded like there was something under the static but I figured it was just matrixing.

Well, that is until I took it and cleaned it up. I saw that someone else cleaned up the audio file but too many frequencies were introduced and it didn't keep the original resolution of the sound. So I used the newer audacity, isolated the noise, removed it and brought out the underlying sound. As I did it became quite clear what it was saying.

It sounds like 2-3 syllables followed by "Get out". I'm thinking the entire phrase may be "I want you to Get out!"

Here's the cleaned up version...

File Attachment:

File Name: GetOut-P1.mp3
File Size:51 KB
Attachments:

More
02 Sep 2012 21:44 #3 by VentusAssassin
it took me awhile on the first one but i agree it does sound like it's saying kill you

More
06 Aug 2012 01:53 #4 by Samantha
no, I just amplified it a little and took out the white noise.

More
06 Aug 2012 00:58 #5 by iburyem
did you change the speed/pitch as it sounds dragged out.

More
05 Aug 2012 22:12 #6 by Samantha
Okay so I had somebody show me how to clean it up with audacity and this is what it sounds like now. This is the first one and the second one we concluded was the laptop's internal fan :)

File Attachment:

File Name: Willyou.wav
File Size:324 KB
Attachments:

More
05 Aug 2012 20:36 #7 by Samantha
It's hard to hear I'm trying to figure out how I can clean it up a little bit, but that's why I put them on here. Sometimes the stuff I catch is so faint, I'm not even sure I hear at first. A few other people catch stuff that I don't, we've been double checking our stuff just to make sure. lol Low on funds at the moment so we've been using audacity and I'm still trying to figure it out haha but thank you guys!

More
14 Jul 2012 06:40 #8 by iburyem
I cannot make out the first one, and the more I strain.. the less I am clear on what I may be hearing. On the second I am not sure if I do hear anything

More
12 Jul 2012 19:08 #9 by loony28
There is something there but I can't make make it out

More
12 Jul 2012 18:18 #10 by Samantha
Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Features