Login

Question

More
29 May 2011 15:24 #11 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Question
I agree always try and keep stuff documented. Some dreams may be your minds vision but some people see visions during sleep. It is always good to keep a journal and to look for reoccuring dreams. I am a sensetive and have some psychic abilities nd use a journal for alot of visions and stuff so you don't forget. You can attempt to communicate with him if you do think of questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2011 06:57 #12 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: Question
It's very normal to have dreams that involve loved ones; even communicating with them is normal. Try keeping a dream journal and write down what you remember when you first wake up. Then if the dream continues, before you go to sleep at night, think of what you want to say to him. It might take a little while but you might be able to get your answer while in dream state.Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kerrie91

More
29 May 2011 03:59 #13 by Kerrie91
Question was created by Kerrie91
Recently I have been having dreams of my grandpa and another man It seems so real its nothing like a dream and my grandpa is talking to me but I just can't seem to remember what he is saying any tips on how I could remember do you think it could be a important message?
The following user(s) said Thank You: melly666

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Features