Login

Videos

Question

More
05 Jan 2012 04:01 #1 by Kerrie91
Replied by Kerrie91 on topic Re: Question
Sorry it took so long to respond but yes it is a white light one of the brightest I've ever seen so peaceful and calm also it's been a couple months sine I've had contact
The following user(s) said Thank You: melly666

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2012 01:25 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Question

Janatnotts wrote: I believe we travel to the spiritual realm often when we sleep but most of the time have no memory of it.

You bring up such a wonderful point! Actually a wonderful lady and sensitive named Maria had a chat with me about this exact subject one day. And she said, just as you indicated, that we often travel when we're asleep. And then when we wake we have things on our mind, and wonder where it came from but do not remember the details.

She also went on to say that if you tell your inner self (before you go to sleep) to REMEMBER, and say it with authority as if you were talking to your subconscious self... If you do that several times, you will remember your dreams and will remember more details. I tried it, and it actually works quite well.

Just sharing it forward! Knowledge is meant to be shared!

More
04 Jan 2012 22:56 #3 by melly666
Replied by melly666 on topic Re: Question

Janatnotts wrote: I believe we travel to the spiritual realm often when we sleep but most of the time have no memory of it. Sometimes all you remember is the strong emotion of the visit and nothing else. Maybe you dont need to remember what was discussed with your Grandpa. To have visited and remembered any of it is a bonus :) If there is something important that the spirits want to tell you I believe they will always find a way somehow.

I totally agree with you.

More
04 Jan 2012 22:46 #4 by Janatnotts
Replied by Janatnotts on topic Re: Question
I believe we travel to the spiritual realm often when we sleep but most of the time have no memory of it. Sometimes all you remember is the strong emotion of the visit and nothing else. Maybe you dont need to remember what was discussed with your Grandpa. To have visited and remembered any of it is a bonus :) If there is something important that the spirits want to tell you I believe they will always find a way somehow.

More
04 Jan 2012 17:59 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Question
Melly, my Father died May 2003 and I also have unresolved issue with him, I have not gone to the cemetery since the burial it's that bad.
He did come to me and I said go away, I don't want you in my space and so far so good. I do get visits from my Mother when I have suppressed memories come to light and she seems to shed light on those issues, she passed 27 yrs ago and sure knows how to get my attention LOL. Dishes have come flying out of closed cabinets when no one is in the room, closed doors opened, jewelry I take out to put on after my shower is moved, etc.
:oops:

More
04 Jan 2012 14:32 #6 by melly666

kirlybab wrote: My Dad died ten years ago last April. I have had dreams mamny times since then about talking to him ...

I walk into a place where there is just two chairs, a light and a table with beverages. I go and sit in one of the chairs and Dad comes and sits in the other and we talk....

When my Dad died, we had a lot of unresolved issues between us. Now I feel we have cleared the air a lot.

I hope you are having the same kind of good experiences.

I personally STILL have unresolved issues with my Dad...he died about 7 years a go. Although he came through a spiritualist at one point to apologize this still runs too deep with me. This I find hard to forgive and how he made me feel as a child.I can't help this sadly enough.

More
04 Jan 2012 14:27 #7 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: Question
My Dad died ten years ago last April. I have had dreams mamny times since then about talking to him ...

I walk into a place where there is just two chairs, a light and a table with beverages. I go and sit in one of the chairs and Dad comes and sits in the other and we talk....

When my Dad died, we had a lot of unresolved issues between us. Now I feel we have cleared the air a lot.

I hope you are having the same kind of good experiences.

More
04 Jan 2012 12:40 #8 by melly666

Kerrie91 wrote: Recently I have been having dreams of my grandpa and another man It seems so real its nothing like a dream and my grandpa is talking to me but I just can't seem to remember what he is saying any tips on how I could remember do you think it could be a important message?

Thanks I thought this was just me. I have had many meetings in my 'dreams' when I feel like I've talked hours with them but just rarely remember what we've been talking about but I come away with a great feeling. It's frustrating!! I wish I knew the answer to this myself. Can I ask you are they surrounded by pure white light and nothing else when this happens out of interest?

More
26 Jun 2011 04:58 #9 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Question
Journals not only help you remeber what you are seeing but also a good way to take visions that may not seem like anything and link them with others to tell you what you relly saw. Not all visions come as a single vision they can come in pieces and many diffrent things at once so need to make sure you dont miss anything.

More
23 Jun 2011 17:55 #10 by minervamojo
Replied by minervamojo on topic Re: Question
I agree with undertaker1. I feel that a journal is the most important tool for anyone with an interest in metaphysics. Keep one by your bed. You can also try hypnosis to help you remember Grandpa's messages.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Features