Login

Videos

CLEANSING RITUAL THROUGH SMUDGING

More
28 Jan 2012 02:33 #1 by BillyJo
Leslie this is perfect for what I need! I would consider myself in religious matters more a believer of Native American rituals...Thank you for this article!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LeslieAValentin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2012 02:01 #2 by crystalcross
Another really awesome article! I think this is one of the most flowing and active features we've had on the site. Kudos!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LeslieAValentin, RXRom

More
28 Jan 2012 01:58 #3 by LeslieAValentin
smudge stickSmudging is a strong cleansing procedure that comes from Native American practices which is called the Sacred Smoke Bowl Blessing.  The practice involves burning herbs to create smoke. The smoke bonds with negative spirits, energies and imprints.  As the smoke clears, it takes the negative presence with it and releases it elsewhere.   Whether you are wanting to cleanse a room, house, person or yourself; understand that the cleansing is a common practice in many religions and it promotes spiritual, emotional and psychic healing.  If done properly, after a cleansing is done, a common notice almost immediately will be that the air in the place that is cleansed feels lighter.   When cleansing oneself, it is another technique used to lift the spirit; to ease tension, frustration, depression, and other darkened emotions.  It can be, if not more so, soothing and relaxing than a bath with aromatherapy crystals or salts added.  This is also a good thing to do when expecting company.  I suggest doing it on a daily basis as a part of the morning routine.
Read more...
The following user(s) said Thank You: RXRom, grandmaducky, BillyJo

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds

Features