Login

Videos

The Paranormal and Electromagnetic Storms

More
27 Jan 2012 01:57 #1 by BillyJo
:) Yes, me too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2012 01:38 #2 by LeslieAValentin
It would be interesting to hear from others who find an increase in activity during events such as this.... As it seems to be that the spirit realm uses electricity and other forms of energy as a conductor. Obviously, the scientific break down of it is beyond my understanding but the charting of such occurrences would be, to me at least, a wonderful documentation of findings.

More
27 Jan 2012 01:03 #3 by BillyJo
Great article!!

I wonder how much of this activity will cause people to explore the possibilities and how many will blame it on the magnetism in the air ;)

More
27 Jan 2012 00:52 #4 by crystalcross
Yet another awesome article! Keep'em coming!

More
27 Jan 2012 00:50 #5 by LeslieAValentin
sun-stormMost have heard in one form or another of recent solar flare activity from the sun called Electromagnetic Storms.  These powerful eruptions from the sun are the cause for the Aurora Borealis which is normally seen in areas such as Alaska, much of Canada and other areas in the north.  It can also, depending on the strength of the storm, cause issues with power grids, satellites, cellular phone operations, cable television broadcasting and more.  On a level of health, there are increases in aggrivation and pain for people who suffer from different forms of arthritis and other ailments.   With this said, it is also conclusive that with the increase of a geomagnetic force of this magnitude striking the earth, that paranormal activity will increase as well.
Read more...
The following user(s) said Thank You: grandmaducky

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds

Features