Login

Videos

OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES

More
26 Jan 2012 04:41 #1 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES
I had experiences like that before but usually only when dreaming... or so quick that I wasn't sure if it were an out of body experience or not. I feel definitely the most vulnerable at those times but its not something that I could control and always happened in a situation of fear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2012 03:46 #2 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES
Good article I like it. I did that only once where I was all the way out not half way out, I was laying in bed and I was drifting into sleep and I notice I was getting lighter and I open my eyes and I was up top the ceiling I looked down and I saw me there sleeping and I looked up and the ceiling opened up and I was going up more into a black hole where the sides of this place had chambers and people were in them living. I got scared and yelled out and I flew back to my bed and I felt me hitting hard and I woke to me and I gasp for air and could not sleep the rest of the three days with out the light on it was the scary to me..have not done that anymore..

More
25 Jan 2012 01:52 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I was able to do it once and quite by accident. Don't really remember what happened, only the hard *thud* of me landing on my bed. Never really tried again after that.

More
25 Jan 2012 01:41 #4 by crystalcross
Another great feature article!

More
25 Jan 2012 01:20 #5 by LeslieAValentin
body-soulOut of body experiences and astral projections, otherwise known in short as OBE’s, in essence an event where a person experiences a situation where they find themselves in a place where their physical body cannot possibly be at that point in time, and are totally aware of their senses and is not in a state of dreaming.
Read more...

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Features