Login

Videos

transfiguration

More
24 Jan 2012 00:03 #11 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: transfiguration
Norman,

Glad to have you on board. I really love to hear about all the various aspect of the paranormal. One thing I would not agree with though which you said is that Paranormal and Physical Science will never go together. I personally am walking proof that that is not always the case. I'm a scientist by nature and by study. My major was physics and mathematics. But as the owner of this site, I think its fair to say that I'm also a firm proponent in all things paranormal. I like to see the world from both views, what I can touch and what I can't touch. My view of the world is not limited to those things I can see or experience, but goes on to those things which can exist only in my imagination until they are otherwise proven. As a matter of fact I am also a firm believer than mediums are an integral part of any investigation, especially when it comes to the follow-through. I was never blessed with a gift like yours and like what many others on here have, but I think we all play a role in the future of this field.

Your gifts fascinate me, and I am really glad you decided to join us here and share. I hope I can learn a lot more as you continue to share more of it with us. You certainly sound like you've been doing this for some time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• norman glasser
  • norman glasser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jan 2012 22:32 #12 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: transfiguration
no I have not at this time

More
23 Jan 2012 22:11 #13 by spookydave
Replied by spookydave on topic Re: transfiguration
It was a right old wake up call for me. :ohmy: Changed my whole perception of mediumship. The event was recorded, but the camcorder owner was so disturbed by the event, they never showed it anyone and I believe they destroyed the recording.
Have you ever had your transfigurations documented in any way?

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jan 2012 21:55 #14 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: transfiguration
I'm always in control and yes it does scare people because they know the truth and there is no going back its kinda like finding out the truth of santa claus you can't take it back.

More
23 Jan 2012 21:38 #15 by spookydave
Replied by spookydave on topic Re: transfiguration
Hi Norman,
Thanks for the insight, very valid. I find transfiguration fascinating. I've only witnessed this once and in this case the medium was fully taken over by the angry spirit of a hospital matron. Everything about her physically was changed, but unfortunately it was a very confrontational encounter and frankly, it scared the crap out of me. Ultimately, the spirit did not want to leave the medium and it took a rather long struggle with the assistance of other mediums present for the matron to leave. The poor medium was in a collapsed state for some time afterwards and I did hear that she had ceased going on invesitigations.
Nice to hear a more positive aspect :lol:

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jan 2012 20:53 #16 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: transfiguration

norman glasser wrote: I am fairly new at using the internet the terms that are used some I know others I don't. paranormal and physical science will never go togather inwhich I could care less. Most ofthe parapsychology In my words are parasites they make a living off others gifts A term I have used now for over a decade is transfiguration. That is one of the many gifts spirit has given me the ablity for spirit to show themselves in a transparent form over my body you can see the spirit I have used this as a healing tool for years for numerous people both rich and poor. When I started using the internet I thought this was common agmong the mediums but most don't have a clue. The ghost hunting programs well I will confess the last 60 days was the first time I watched them I have no time for tv. Are they interested in the truth you judge I contacted several programs and would pay for all my expencees and If no results would pay for their repersentive salary no takers.Pictures I will not give out pictures you have to experience it. each time that I do transfiguration it is a personal experience.It is their gift to you and not to be exploded. most of the time you will know the spirirt. Most of you out there won't beleive because it don't fit the so called normal, others will say you are calling up demons which is redidulous because I have seen numerous people healed example mother lost her only son in the war she was unable to sleep at night for over a year when she saw her son as spirit she found peace .I am ready to go among the wolves.

TV is a poison for the most part anyway Norman. IMHO, the ghost hunting programs [the most popular anyway] are a good example of what poison is being dished out to the masses today.

What people have ruled as "normal" is how they've been programmed from the womb. Those that do the programming don't want the masses to know what "normal" really is, so they present programming throughout life so that when you see something out of the ordinary that you've never seen, now it is paranormal.

More
23 Jan 2012 20:00 - 23 Jan 2012 20:02 #17 by Tresses Of Nephthys
It takes a highly evolved and rare soul to do something like that, Norman, so no shocker that there's a lot of people who haven't heard of it. Keep doing what you do, you are helping people, that's what matters.
Last edit: 23 Jan 2012 20:02 by Tresses Of Nephthys. Reason: adding

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jan 2012 19:52 #18 by norman glasser
transfiguration was created by norman glasser
I am fairly new at using the internet the terms that are used some I know others I don't. paranormal and physical science will never go togather inwhich I could care less. Most ofthe parapsychology In my words are parasites they make a living off others gifts A term I have used now for over a decade is transfiguration. That is one of the many gifts spirit has given me the ablity for spirit to show themselves in a transparent form over my body you can see the spirit I have used this as a healing tool for years for numerous people both rich and poor. When I started using the internet I thought this was common agmong the mediums but most don't have a clue. The ghost hunting programs well I will confess the last 60 days was the first time I watched them I have no time for tv. Are they interested in the truth you judge I contacted several programs and would pay for all my expencees and If no results would pay for their repersentive salary no takers.Pictures I will not give out pictures you have to experience it. each time that I do transfiguration it is a personal experience.It is their gift to you and not to be exploded. most of the time you will know the spirirt. Most of you out there won't beleive because it don't fit the so called normal, others will say you are calling up demons which is redidulous because I have seen numerous people healed example mother lost her only son in the war she was unable to sleep at night for over a year when she saw her son as spirit she found peace .I am ready to go among the wolves.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features