Login

Videos

transfiguration

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2012 18:22 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: transfiguration

norman glasser wrote: people have always tried to seek me out my wife and I make one public appearence in Baltimore each year and its exhausting.I would like to find someone with a respected reputation to doccument I never thought that it would be that difficult to find someone and I'm just about to give up searching.

One possible way of documenting your experiences is with a still camera. Spirits can and do appear in photos. Just my 2 cents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• norman glasser
  • norman glasser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2012 17:27 #2 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: transfiguration
people have always tried to seek me out my wife and I make one public appearence in Baltimore each year and its exhausting.I would like to find someone with a respected reputation to doccument I never thought that it would be that difficult to find someone and I'm just about to give up searching.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2012 16:56 #3 by norman glasser
Its to bad that we can't keep that part of our minds open. I have wondered if the story of Adam and Eve really isn't the story of lost innocense. and we have to experience it in some way.

More
24 Jan 2012 05:48 #4 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: transfiguration
Hi Norman,

Nice to have you here at GnH. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to chat yet with you.

As for your forum topic...

First, I do not see how you could have offended anyone in any way...

I think many relate the term "transfiguration" to when Jesus ascended and becomes radiant on the mountain. However, I do understand what you are saying as well.

While I do not have that particular gift, but then again, have never explored that side of things to be honest; I have to agree with Tress when she said that no a lot of people have heard of it.

What I have seen over my time here as well as in other forums, are people who are either just learning about abilities; questioning situations that are happening; having a need to "belong" somewhere, etc. And, then there are those of us who have been around for a while actually working with gifts and I must also remind that each person has different strengths and weaknesses; levels of an ability. And then, there are folks who for their own reasons are drawn to the paranormal in interest. There is a great "melting pot" of souls here at GnH.

I would love to hear more on the subject from your perspective.

Hope you have a great evening and a fantastic tomorrow.

More
24 Jan 2012 03:05 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: transfiguration
Norman,

Absolutely no need to apologize, you did not offend. I just wanted to highlight that not all books are printed from the same plate. Its all good, I respect what you do very much.

And I think the reason we all look for proof, or evidence is to allow those who can not see the spirits the opportunity to get a glimps at what you see.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2012 02:33 #6 by norman glasser
I wish them success, for me its a personnel life journey to make me a better human being and to share the spirit of giving and love.

More
24 Jan 2012 02:22 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: transfiguration
Norman, my granddaughter was about 1 when we moved to a Brownstone in Brooklyn that had a activity. She sat in her crib laughing and chatting away. We asked who she was talking to she said "Demas (Sp?) and Goomas (Sp?). We would go for a walk and she would wave to the tree outside the house saying they are waving to her. Her light went on by itself, toys were in different places, etc, none of which she could do while in her crib.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2012 02:07 #8 by norman glasser
I apologize if I affended you,I'm always seeking answers usally when I think I have figured out something spirit usally throws in another puzzle the three mediums that I trained under have passed on and I have found myself alone. I have trouble talking to other people about the paranormal most don't have a clue of what the paranormal is about we all have the gifts we just have to have the faith and pure of heart to find them the spirit world is longing to let themselves be known sometimes at night its almost like they are lined up to come thur.All races and gender some from the bibial times to the present. I can not understand why people from the paranormal groups would not want to experience this what kind of proof do you need. and if they get this proof what are the plans of doing with it?I have four doctors that come to my house at least twice a month they each bring a bottle of wine and each time.I tell them that I don't drink I offer them a glass but they decline I have over a hundred bottles of wine and now the other people who come over are now starting to bring over a bottle this is my humor.If I was able I would teach you and show you the gifts that you have. spirit guides us, all we have to do is clear ones mind and listen. One of the things I love to do is go in a room with infants screaming and connect with spirit and watch the kids, the screaming stops and they know, they can't keep their eyes off from you and as soon as you leave the scearming starts over again.they are still connected to the spirit world when do they stop about the age of four. try it

More
24 Jan 2012 00:51 #9 by jstanotherghst
Replied by jstanotherghst on topic Re: transfiguration
Fascinating!... Welcome aboard Norman!

More
24 Jan 2012 00:27 #10 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: transfiguration
The Parapsychological Association is an international professional organization of scientists and scholars engaged in the study of psi (or 'psychic') experiences, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis, psychic healing, and precognition. The primary objective of the PA is to achieve a scientific understanding of these experiences.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds

Features