Videos

A Question & A Theory

• Steven Matrix
  • Steven Matrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jan 2012 04:04 #11 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: A Question & A Theory

TressesOfNephthys wrote: I know I have a reputation on the other side. They always send me the crazy ones to cross over.

That's because they need a paranormal therapist.

Paging Dr. Tress! Paging Dr. Tress!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2012 04:04 #12 by Peek-A-Boo
This thread brought to mind a remark a friend of mine made, she said "She's a freak magnet, all sorts of creepy people are attracted to her" I laughed inside thinking better than a spirit magnet :ohmy:

More
08 Jan 2012 03:59 #13 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I know I have a reputation on the other side. They always send me the crazy ones to cross over.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jan 2012 03:55 #14 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: A Question & A Theory

crystalcross wrote:

Steven Matrix wrote: ...but also have a parallel reputation to the spirit world? What about a reputation among those we can't see?

Well, I think in some part this has already been shown to be the case. After all just look how many references you see in which spirits are drawn to sensitives like "A moth to a flame".

How many times, even just on here, do we hear about those who are more sensitive than others being contacted or visited by all sorts of spirits. And how many times is this attributed directly back to the fact that they are sensitive.

I think that in some part can constitute as evidence leading towards your theory. In some sense they have developed a reputation in the spirit realm.

Good point, and I think you're right. Although I think the opposite will be much harder to prove. One would have to visit a location in which the spirits interact with even those with no reputation. And thing bring in someone with a bad reputation and see if the interaction is less frequent.

Interesting...

All good points CC. This could get into a very deep discussion if we let it because the intuitives are almost always born with the ability to interact with spirits and know they're sensitive at an early age. That tells me that they come to earth with something that only spirits know how to respond to. The rest of us, even though all of us are psychic in one way or another, can learn and develop the abilities, but won't be sensitive like our intuitive counterparts. What does it take for us to grow spiritually to where those spirits will know that we are a point of contact?

More
08 Jan 2012 03:44 #15 by crystalcross

Steven Matrix wrote: ...but also have a parallel reputation to the spirit world? What about a reputation among those we can't see?

Well, I think in some part this has already been shown to be the case. After all just look how many references you see in which spirits are drawn to sensitives like "A moth to a flame".

How many times, even just on here, do we hear about those who are more sensitive than others being contacted or visited by all sorts of spirits. And how many times is this attributed directly back to the fact that they are sensitive.

I think that in some part can constitute as evidence leading towards your theory. In some sense they have developed a reputation in the spirit realm.

Good point, and I think you're right. Although I think the opposite will be much harder to prove. One would have to visit a location in which the spirits interact with even those with no reputation. And thing bring in someone with a bad reputation and see if the interaction is less frequent.

Interesting...

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jan 2012 03:29 #16 by Steven Matrix
A Question & A Theory was created by Steven Matrix
We've been discussing the popularity of the current paranormal shows as well as their ratings and our own personal opinions.

I'm not going to discuss that topic here; but rather, was thinking in reverse mode.

How many of you think it's possible [only an opinion however] that we, along with those we've discussed, all have reputations in the public eye, but also have a parallel reputation to the spirit world? What about a reputation among those we can't see?

Is it possible that we, along with our intentions, are known by those we can't see? Do we have a dual reputation among our physical and spiritual peers?

If we do [and this can't be proven other than by personal experience], I would suggest that there is the possibility that this idea could totally reshape the way we look at life, our existence, why we're here, and how we look at all life; seen and unseen.

My point of it all is this: if the above theory is correct, we have to ask ourselves this question; do we have a favorable reputation among the unseen realm as well as our peers with whom we interact on a daily basis?

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds

Features