Login

Videos

"Ghost Hunting" is not a Fade or a Game

More
27 Jan 2012 15:51 #1 by amoonwolfe
Thanks for sharing your commonsense viewpoint. The more hard data you have going in, the better your chances of asking the correct questions to receive the answers you seek. I'll be praying for the best possible outcome. Keep up the good work and great attitude! BB
The following user(s) said Thank You: RXRom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2012 05:05 #2 by Peek-A-Boo

RXRom wrote: I joined this group to actually do research on my own problem with my shadow figure. I believe "opening up a can of Worms" can be quite trouble some. I want very much to investigate more but to be truthful I am scared of opening doors that may bring in more trouble. I have great trust in the people here because they know what they are doing and I don't. I believe that if you do research first and ask before attemping to be a paranormal investigator yourself, You'll know what is the best course of action to take first. I am still very scared to want to talk to my shadow. I don't know if I may open up a portal so I am looking for a paranormal team for help because I don't want to do this alone or get possessed or something. Although I have been intrested in the paranormal for quite sometime I tread lightly on doing things alone. Its not a game nor is it to be taken lightly. Just my opinion. :unsure:

You are on the right track, your thinking it out before jumping in, WTG!!!! :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: RXRom

More
27 Jan 2012 04:42 #3 by RXRom
I joined this group to actually do research on my own problem with my shadow figure. I believe "opening up a can of Worms" can be quite trouble some. I want very much to investigate more but to be truthful I am scared of opening doors that may bring in more trouble. I have great trust in the people here because they know what they are doing and I don't. I believe that if you do research first and ask before attemping to be a paranormal investigator yourself, You'll know what is the best course of action to take first. I am still very scared to want to talk to my shadow. I don't know if I may open up a portal so I am looking for a paranormal team for help because I don't want to do this alone or get possessed or something. Although I have been intrested in the paranormal for quite sometime I tread lightly on doing things alone. Its not a game nor is it to be taken lightly. Just my opinion. :unsure:

More
27 Jan 2012 03:50 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
There was someone posting pictures from that app a few months back (actually maybe a couple of "someones"). Unfortunately there's so much quackery out there and gullible people fall for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

More
27 Jan 2012 03:41 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
This was a tweet sent to Jason from GH "It's fake. Is a phone app. RT @terramarie2003: @Jchawes My friend's sister in law is a nurse & took the pic withcell pic.twitter.com/Bs15XBW2"

Did you know that there is an App. called Ghost Capture

Speechless!!!!

More
24 Jan 2012 20:16 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
As we have read here by members with knowledge using a Ouija or Spirit board properly and as a respected tool can be done safely. Closing a vortex or portal that may of been opened is what the user must be made aware of.

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2012 20:00 #7 by Beasy
I don't really know. He's very much like I was from an early age and been interested in the paranormal. He loves reading so it could have been from a book, but equally could be from the TV or even my own books. I remember when I was about 11 and my friends would be reading girls' magazines like 'Jackie' and I would rush home from school to see if the latest copy of 'Misty' had arrived. It was a girls' magazine but all ghost-type stories. I remember as a child messing about with ouija (we would draw one out with chalk on the pavement) completely unaware of any danger. Luckily, we came out unscathed.

More
24 Jan 2012 19:41 #8 by Peek-A-Boo
Beasy, What made him request it, was it due to TV or a movie?

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jan 2012 19:28 #9 by Beasy
@shenshen: I very much agree with you. My 14yr old son had a ouija board on his Christmas list. Needless to say, he didn't receive one. After explaining to him, he now understands why.

More
24 Jan 2012 19:27 #10 by Peek-A-Boo
Shenshen, I so agree with you. It's like a parent buying a video game for a child that is Adult content IMO. The lasting mental damage can be off the chart :-(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shenshen

Time to create page: 1.139 seconds

Features