Login

Videos

"Ghost Hunting" is not a Fade or a Game

More
24 Jan 2012 19:17 #11 by Shenshen
Since the subject of this discussion includes the word "game", and since one of my objects of great concern was shown in the photo, I feel this is a good opportunity to voice my personal opinion regarding the ouija board.
This Christmas season, I was browsing in a calendar shop and was seriously dismayed by seeing ouija boards displayed. The boxes are brightly colored like any other board game, which gives me the impression that their marketing strategy is geared towards children. I feel a great moral dilemma with this! I have always been drawn to the occult, my sister and I purchased a spirit board (not the trademarked ouija) when we were teenagers. Only as an adult do I now realize how inherently dangerous this was, and still is. Children are spiritually vulnerable and also very naive as to the ramifications of their actions. I realize that I was.
When you open these doorways, they need to be closed. Unless you have knowledge about spiritual connection (which most children don't), using the ouija board is like opening the door and leaving it wide open. This greatly concerns me. I am urging us as the guardians of children to protect and educate them from harming themselves or attracting things to them when they are unaware.

Love and Light to all,
~*Ashley*~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2012 18:42 #12 by Cerberus
it does feel great to open up :cheer: i feel like I can really start moving forward and accept a few other things about myself. Accept myself has opened my eyes to a whole new world.

More
24 Jan 2012 18:36 #13 by Peek-A-Boo

Cerberus wrote: For years I didn't know what was going on with me, but now i do know. I accept it and I feel blessed that I have the gift that I do. It's a shame that all you see on tv are people exploiting people who have special abilities. I've been thinking about getting a mentor, but I am not sure where to start at. This is the first time that I have been really open about myself, only because i don't want peeople to think i'm crazy.

Me too, it feels great to finally open up

More
24 Jan 2012 18:35 #14 by Peek-A-Boo
" Gypsyism" was in reference to the crystal ball mediums LOL Our Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma were never truly able to know how to get the fullest potential out of their gifts. I think now RESPECTED researchers, testing and organizations are able to guide to fulfillment as much as possible. They too are on a journey of learning but have some of the keys IMO

More
24 Jan 2012 18:31 #15 by Cerberus
For years I didn't know what was going on with me, but now i do know. I accept it and I feel blessed that I have the gift that I do. It's a shame that all you see on tv are people exploiting people who have special abilities. I've been thinking about getting a mentor, but I am not sure where to start at. This is the first time that I have been really open about myself, only because i don't want peeople to think i'm crazy.

More
24 Jan 2012 18:25 #16 by amoonwolfe
I wouldn't call ie Gypsyism, per se.....it's more like Unbridled Greed. I worry that there are so many individuals out to make a quick buck off the current fads. The ability to interpret signs and symbols, entities and experienced is a gift, not a parlour trick. I was fortunate enough to have a series of mentors including my Mom, Grandma and Great Grandma, as well as another mentor after my familial mentors passed. Yes, you do have the resources to find one or more qualified mentors, if you truly want them. Best wishes as you travel your personal path.

More
24 Jan 2012 17:38 #17 by Peek-A-Boo
Don't laugh or take this the wrong way but I am starting to call some of this Gypsyism. Watch a few shows and then open a storefront to "Hunt" or read people.
I know I have a gift but so far has not unwrapped the whole package. Why you ask, because when I realized what I have I didn't have the resources to find anyone qualified or honest enough to help me. Lately after looking and reading on the WEB I am ready to take the next step but will tread lightly.
Paula

More
24 Jan 2012 17:27 #18 by Cerberus
I don't watch too many ghost hunting shows anymore. It seems over dramatic anymore. Someone people label everything a demon, while others seem not to put as much effort. I agree, most of the kids today think its just the cool thing to do or if they do it long enough, they may become famous. Half the time they're not sure what they are dealing with. There are things out there that cannot be explained and shouldn't be taken as a joke. I have had experiences since I was 8. I'm a sensitive and seems like I am constantly experience something. I have had a black mass follow me around everywhere I go. It plagues my dreams. It put me in a funk for a while. The crap is no joke. Lately, I have been trying to communicate with it and communicate with whatever is in my parents house because I want answers and want to know if the one spirit needs help. Recently activity has died down, I still feel all of their presence. I'm curious, yet careful. I don't want this thing to get out of hand. Newbies need to be careful these days and not rush in because you may never know what you are fully dealing with.

More
24 Jan 2012 17:11 #19 by Peek-A-Boo
I brought this thread back up because this topic has come up in a few other threads and wanted to make this subject easier to find and more compact :-)
Paula :kiss:

More
22 Dec 2011 05:11 #20 by Mina001
I think you make such a valid point Crystal, I registered on this site to see what others have experienced. I have been around a psychic as I said for years now and have had experiences on my own. I chose not to try to enhance my ability for this very reason. Seeking to find, hunt, investigate whatever term you use is not a joke. It is very dangerous. You do need to train people as to what not to do...ie Zach and the GA, you do not provoke a spirit or entity unless you are ready for the repercussions. I enjoy watching those guys but one day someone or something is going to attach to them and it is not going to be ok. I have seen first hand what can happen to someone that opens up all the time and I don't want that. Thanks for stepping in to explain that education for people is very necessary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds

Features