Login

Videos

My hear my name in my ear sometimes at night.

More
20 Dec 2011 06:38 #11 by poptart
No Problem! As to why they don't come to your brother and sister...maybe they just can't hear. In one of my dreams my grandpa told me specifically "You're the only one who can see me like this. The rest feel me, but you're the only one who can see me." He also told me that my Great Grandma also had the same gift. Shes senile now but I asked her daughter about it and she said her mom used to tell her similar stories. :) Maybe you're the family messenger?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bluebutrfli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2011 06:31 #12 by Bluebutrfli
I usually stay in bed, sometimes I will say "What?" I have tried just laying there and trying to listen if there is more, but there never is. At least I don't think there is. Like you said though, maybe I should just try and stay quite and listen and stay open to it. I'm not scared at all. Sometimes, since it has happened so much, I just ignore it, thinking this must just be in my head. If it is my parents, I wonder why they come to me and not my brother and sister. Thank you for talking to me about this. My husband says he believes me but never really wants to talk about it.

More
20 Dec 2011 06:13 #13 by poptart
Maybe! I wouldn't consider myself a sensitive at ALL yet I have had very emotional and meaningful dreams about my dead relatives that don't feel like regular dreams. They've even given me messages to pass on to other members of the family. I think dreaming and sleep can be a really powerful tool when contacting the paranormal! Perhaps next time instead of getting out of bed just continue to lie there with your ears and heart open and see if you cant catch the rest of that message. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bluebutrfli

More
20 Dec 2011 03:39 #14 by Bluebutrfli
Yes, my parents called me Patricia and Tricia. I often wondered if it was them. My Mom died 2001 and Dad 2005, so it very well could be them. Is it common to only hear them when I'm trying to sleep?

More
20 Dec 2011 01:00 #15 by RussJohnson74
I'm sure your friends call you Trish but has anyone in your family ever called you by Patricia or Tricia? If so then that may be who the guests are.

More
19 Dec 2011 22:22 #16 by Bluebutrfli
:unsure: I hear my name sometimes at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. One time it woke me up in the morning and I even felt my foot nudged. When I woke up, I could hear the tornado sirens going off. My name is Patricia, but I go by Trish, when they call my name, it is always Patricia or Tricia, never Trish. It is both a man and a woman's voice. It's been about 5 yrs now or so and it happens no matter where I live. It has been so loud at times, that I will get out of bed to see who is calling me, only to find no one. At first it kinda scared me, but now it doesn't and when I hear it, I will ask "What", but I never get an answer. My dog sometimes will stare in another room like she is watching something. I don't think I've knowingly heard or seen anything.
Anyone have any opinions on what this could be or is it only in my head???

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features