Login

Videos

My hear my name in my ear sometimes at night.

More
20 Dec 2011 22:15 #1 by SasiowlJewell
I did but only because my son kept saying that he would hear people talking in his room. When I did a session of leaving a recorder in the room, we did not hear voices only music. His windows were closed and no one around the outside all day long. Maybe I will have to try that in my room at night and and see if we get something. I would be interested in trying during the day as well to see what happens. Will let ya know what happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bluebutrfli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2011 21:44 #2 by Bluebutrfli
No, I haven't tried to record anything in my house. I'm afraid to. I'm afraid that if I do that in my house, I might bring other spirits in trying to communicate with me and I don't think I want that to happen. I really want to though, but like I said, I'm afraid to.

More
20 Dec 2011 21:37 #3 by Bluebutrfli
No, it's at different times at night.

More
20 Dec 2011 21:34 #4 by Brittany_Elaine
yea :) When you hear your name at night, does it usually happen at the same time?

More
20 Dec 2011 21:31 #5 by crystalcross

Bluebutrfli wrote: I sometimes think I'm hearing people talk and yes it does make sense to me.

I would be curious if you carry an EVP recorder and record when you hear them next time if something shows up. A friend of mine said to me that "Spirits will make themselves known when they want to".

So often we as investigators go into locations and get no results, and wonder why we can't get anything. I wonder if the incident of catching real EVP's when you hear them wanting to speak to you would increase. Just my scientific curiosity at work.

More
20 Dec 2011 21:24 #6 by Bluebutrfli
I sometimes think I'm hearing people talk and yes it does make sense to me.

More
20 Dec 2011 21:17 #7 by Brittany_Elaine
I have loud ringing in my ears as well. I've always had it since I was little. I don't necessarily hear my name at night, but I definitely feel like i hear talking sometimes at night, and I will sit up several ties to look around. My mom passed when I was really little and her urn is in my room. Sometimes I wonder if it's her? But the talking I feel like I am hearing sounds distant, yet coming from the same room. If that makes sense?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SasiowlJewell, Bluebutrfli

More
20 Dec 2011 20:53 #8 by Bluebutrfli
I do have ringing in my ears. I've had it for about 5 yrs now. Maybe there is a connection there. I think I've only heard my name a couple other times during the day, but almost always it is at night. I also sleep with a fan running and I've been doing that since I was very little and I have never heard my name until these past 5 or 6 yrs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SasiowlJewell

More
20 Dec 2011 16:43 #9 by SasiowlJewell
I'm glad to hear that other people have this happen. Personal question..I have loud ringings in my ears, which im not sure helps or not helps those who want to contact be heard better. (natural white noise) Just wondering if you experience the same thing?

Do you hear your name at any other time? Like during the day. SOmetimes I do, and I turn around and no one is there. Or I will ask a person Im with if they heard someone call my name.

Would be very interested in any other experience you or any others may have had with this. (Since were on the topic)

More
20 Dec 2011 06:52 #10 by Bluebutrfli
You might be right. Also maybe next time I hear them, I should address them by name and see if that draws an reaction. If it does, then I'll know more about who it is, you know. I am also very drawn to an area near where I live. I want to go there all the time and I feel at home there and I also feel surrounded by Native American spirits. I feel a strong pull there and it feels positive. I don't claim to have any abilities, but sometimes I think I can sense things just by driving past something, good and bad. I don't know what it means, if it even means anything at all. I don't know if being drawn to this place is a good thing or bad. I need advice from anyone who thinks they can help me. I haven't told very many people about this last part.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Features