Login

Videos

Mom

More
01 Dec 2011 13:49 #1 by Gill_ians
Replied by Gill_ians on topic Re: Mom
I am so sorry to hear about your mom, you will both be in my thoughts and prayers. Although I am a sensitive, there have been times that other people I know have had visitations from people who have passed on while I was in the room and I felt nothing... I think your father may have just been spending his energy on helping your mom. Best of luck to the both of you during this difficult time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dancingwater

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2011 05:19 #2 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Mom
dancingwater, you're far from crazy. You are at a difficult crossroads for both yourself and your Mom. Please give her "permission" to release your hand and take hold of her Mom and Dad to ease her passage.I was 3 months pregnant with my son when my Mom passed due to terminal Cancer. Be at peace with the process and your Mom will do the same. My prayers go with you both.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Dec 2011 05:12 #3 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Mom
I DO think when it IS your time that both ur parents and anyone you ever loved will be there to greet U with open arms...just not YET. ;o) Hugz

More
01 Dec 2011 05:06 #4 by dancingwater
Replied by dancingwater on topic Re: Mom
Thanks Kimber,
Prayers are always welcome! Maybe he isn't there to see me so you are probably right.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Dec 2011 05:00 #5 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Mom
;o( I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom being sick. Maybe you don't sense your dad because he isn't there to communicate with you yet.....I'll keep u in my prayers and thoughts. <3

More
01 Dec 2011 04:49 #6 by dancingwater
Tresses it is the saddest thing I have ever experienced after the death of my dad, it's like she dies a little more each day. One thing I know for sure is that my father loved my mom til the day he died and I am sure loves her still so I am not surprised at all that he would be visiting her. She is just so stubborn and afraid of death that she is clinging to the husk so I am hoping that if they ARE visiting her that their purpose is to help her not be afraid.

I recently underwent somewhat of a spiritual transformation myself and my father was there, it was amazing and I just wept like a baby. So I know he can come visit, I just dont sense him or my other relatives around which is why it made me wonder.

More
01 Dec 2011 04:12 #7 by Melbelban
Replied by Melbelban on topic Re: Mom
My grandmother who had dementia started talking to her father two days before her death. She would cry because he would go away and then come back. She died in the night with none of us around her, it would be nice to think that she had her father caring for her as she died.

More
01 Dec 2011 02:24 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Mom
Dementia/Alzheimer's could possibly be the saddest disease to watch someone go through. What a relief that her relatives are there to comfort her.

More
01 Dec 2011 01:42 #9 by dancingwater
My feeling has been that it is a combination of the dementia and that my relatives are really visiting, so I really appreciate the replies. It does help to know that others have witnessed the same thing AND that I am not alone.

More
01 Dec 2011 00:59 - 01 Dec 2011 01:03 #10 by AngelEye33
Replied by AngelEye33 on topic Re: Mom
Hey dancing water,

I believe in my heart your mom is talking to family members that have passed and they are helping her to prepare if not to reassure both of you & your mom that things will be ok. I've read some where that in many ways when a loved one has Dementia they are really between worlds(physical world and spirit worlds). It makes sense when you think about it. On one had she is having visitors from the other side who have crossed over(which is probably another reason why you aren't able to feel them, cause they already have crossed and aren't connected to this world but have come back for your moms sake). On another hand you are aware of whats going on so in a way they aren't afraid to visit your mom when you are in the room. Remember many ppl over look this behavior thinking it just has to do with the illness. Have you asked your mom where the loved one is sitting when she has a unseen visitor? Ask questions, if you aren't already. you might find out some really cool things and evidence that your mom is in fact having family members that have come back to visit :) Hope my thoughts give you some help. Wishing all the best for you and your mom.
Last edit: 01 Dec 2011 01:03 by AngelEye33.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features