Login

Videos

Dimensions.

More
18 Oct 2011 01:54 #31 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Dimensions.
I think we have a difference of definitions. Even though we're speaking the same language.

A dimension by definition is a property of an object which extends it in some way across a span. The span would run across a value. In math that's called an integral. The summation of values of a formula across two points. For instance... length is a dimension. Width is a dimension because it exstends length. Height is a dimension because it extends height and width. Time is a dimension because it extends length width and height. And so on... Each time you define a new dimension you define it by a new system of coordinates.

Wavelength or frequency is not really a dimension because it defines but does not span across a range. But there are (theoretically) quite a few dimensions. Just think for a minute of having a cube. Across a span of 5 minutes this cube can take on various shapes. Now add another dimension, that same cube can simultaneously exist in different ways at the same exact time. Now add more dimensions and the variations are endless.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2011 00:49 #32 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Dimensions.
Dimensions to me are something like light and sound that humans can only perceive within a particular spectrum. We can perceive 1st, 2nd 3rd and varying degrees of the 4th dimension of time-space. Like infrared/ultraviolet cameras, I think one day, once scientists are able to identify the other dimensions, hopefully we will have equipment that we can use to convert the frequencies of the other dimensions down within our spectrum so that we may see and study them.

More
17 Oct 2011 17:55 - 02 Nov 2011 10:58 #33 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Re: Dimensions.
-
Last edit: 02 Nov 2011 10:58 by Keith.

More
17 Oct 2011 17:45 #34 by LadyJ2011
Replied by LadyJ2011 on topic Re: Dimensions.
I also think that spirits can travel indimensionally. not quite sure how it is accomplished but then again, I am not yet in spirit form. If that happens sooner than later I will definately plan to contact someone to let them know.

More
17 Oct 2011 17:03 - 02 Nov 2011 10:57 #35 by Keith
Replied by Keith on topic Re: Dimensions.
-
Last edit: 02 Nov 2011 10:57 by Keith.

More
17 Oct 2011 16:00 #36 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
As We Live In A 3D World We Have Access To And Understand 1D,2D,
Physicists Are Always Looking For Hard Evidence Of The Possibility Of Other Dimensions.
One Concept I Like Is, If We Have 3D,2D,1D
In A 4th Dimension We Would Have 3D,2D,1D
And In The 5th dimension 4D,3D,2D,1D, And So On.

More
17 Oct 2011 13:39 - 02 Nov 2011 10:57 #37 by Keith
Dimensions. was created by Keith
=
Last edit: 02 Nov 2011 10:57 by Keith.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Features