Login

Videos

friend sent me this pic...tell me what u think

More
29 Sep 2011 09:34 #31 by Melbelban

osty wrote:

Melbelban wrote: I m not sure but I think it might be an I- phone app. If not it's very impressive.

i-phone app! You can see the girl in the options of this link!

There you go lol. I am not just a pretty face.Lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2011 21:01 #32 by osty
I have seen enough of these I-phone pictures that I keep a print out of the images near my computer to give me a quick debunking, but honestly I can make that sort of picture with a little time on photoshop. Part of the reason that I am very skeptical of any photo that shows good detail like this, I have heard very few people catch good detailed photos.

More
28 Sep 2011 20:46 #33 by mistressmyra
iPhone app . . . I have the app and have used that image before. But only to mess with people. ;-)

More
28 Sep 2011 13:55 #34 by osty

Melbelban wrote: I m not sure but I think it might be an I- phone app. If not it's very impressive.

i-phone app! You can see the girl in the options of this link!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
28 Sep 2011 13:41 #35 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Well I definitely do see the little girl but hard to say if its not an app.

More
28 Sep 2011 08:31 #36 by Melbelban
I m not sure but I think it might be an I- phone app. If not it's very impressive.

More
28 Sep 2011 05:48 #37 by StarryEyes
hi everyone. a friend and i were discussing our paranormal experiences that we have had happen to us or a friends experiences and she said i have a way cool pic for u to check out. her friends were camping in sesquicentennial state park outside of columbia, sc and took this picture. she sent to my phone, and i was like whoa! i immediately saw what "didnt belong" can u please take a look and tell me if u think this is a real captured ghostly image or if u think this was faked. i am not sure what they took the picture on, cam or phone, just know its creepy lol...thank u...
Attachments:

Time to create page: 1.092 seconds

Features