Login

Videos

friend sent me this pic...tell me what u think

More
30 Sep 2011 18:21 #21 by Dymant
The picture that the girl is behind those people has leggs...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2011 18:12 #22 by Dymant
Hello people ... im new :p

But if you watch closely it is a full body apparition, and my iphone can do thing like that...
It dosent have that little girl in my app, but from pc you can definitely make something like that :)

More
30 Sep 2011 18:10 #23 by mistressmyra

bug11210 wrote: it is not a full body apparition -she has no legs

So? She's multi-handicapped! She has no legs . . . oh, and she's dead.

More
30 Sep 2011 18:07 #24 by mistressmyra

bug11210 wrote: I've scrutinized this photo and I really don't see how it could have been faked. Looks very real to me. Where was it taken? :)

As for I-phone app - I couldn't find any that matched this particular girl. The closest one is a full grown woman. There is one other of a child but she has her hand up and is wearing a plaid dress. Clearly not the same...

It's from "Freaky Photos". I think it's this one.
Attachments:

More
30 Sep 2011 17:59 #25 by bug11210
it is not a full body apparition -she has no legs

More
30 Sep 2011 17:50 - 30 Sep 2011 17:54 #26 by bug11210
I've scrutinized this photo and I really don't see how it could have been faked. Looks very real to me. Where was it taken? :)

As for I-phone app - I couldn't find any that matched this particular girl. The closest one is a full grown woman. There is one other of a child but she has her hand up and is wearing a plaid dress. Clearly not the same...
Last edit: 30 Sep 2011 17:54 by bug11210. Reason: additional info

More
30 Sep 2011 17:39 - 30 Sep 2011 17:41 #27 by islandflower66
looks like a girl behind them? but so many of "ghost photos" can be faked really good today with modern technology. Pics are really debatable unless one has the computer software to analyze whether a fake or not. But it is a cool pic...Needless to say I am a little skeptical on full body apparitions appearing on photos. They are too easy to fake. Watched a video on how to super impose ghost like images onto photos and they look pretty convincing to the naked eye and I was surprised at how easy it was to fake a ghost photo. However, I'm a true believer of the saying from other ghost hunters, "When in doubt throw it out!" I do like to believe that true ghost photos have been captured, but I have yet to see one personally! Thanks for sharing it was interesting.
Last edit: 30 Sep 2011 17:41 by islandflower66.

More
30 Sep 2011 03:50 #28 by osty

StarryEyes wrote: thank u all very much!! i didnt know they had apps to do this with...im one of the poor folks that dont have an iphone lol...i do appreciate it very much tho, thanks to all who took the time to look and get this solved for me!

No problem...this is a place for us to all help each other with possible evidence!

More
30 Sep 2011 03:40 #29 by StarryEyes
thank u all very much!! i didnt know they had apps to do this with...im one of the poor folks that dont have an iphone lol...i do appreciate it very much tho, thanks to all who took the time to look and get this solved for me!

More
29 Sep 2011 10:27 #30 by Amanda_O
definitely not real.

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds

Features