Login

Videos

A Residual Haunting Question

More
24 Sep 2011 16:01 - 24 Sep 2011 16:26 #11 by Keith
tyrstag

I am finding that to be true the short time I have actually been in the process of finding answers. I found early on that most people are very uncomfortable talking about these things. Yet I am now finding on the internet that many who have the unexplainable occurances happen to them as well are searching for answers. Perhaps not the same things but other things I have not had happen to me.

I feel a bit more at ease asking questions here than to friends, the people who just tilt their heads to one side and look right through me without ever saying a word.

As I mentioned before it was 30 years that went by before I found that two others had the same experiences I had in a bedroom I grew up in. It was one of those moments when you are validated by others who say "I thought it only happened to me in that room." I, over the years, have compared those years and times to being placed in a coffin alive and buried. The room actually become a tomb. I (we) were only to be released from its haunting when either someone turned on a light outside the room or when daylight finally came in the morning.

Keith
Last edit: 24 Sep 2011 16:26 by Keith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2011 14:59 #12 by mistressmyra
Ha!! Believe me, you're not alone. I could you stories of stuff that I've seen or been through for days!

More
24 Sep 2011 14:37 #13 by Keith
tyrstag,

Thanks for the reply. I'm still looking for answers to questions I have that deal with that which have surround my life. Sometimes I just wonder why things happen, but long ago have learned to accept them. I ask mostly to find if I am alone in these experiences more so than to validate them.

Thanks again!

Keith

More
24 Sep 2011 14:21 #14 by mistressmyra
In my opinion, no.
In all my experiences with residual hauntings, I find that most of them revolved around one persons tragedy that caused their death. Even if the reports are of a happier time, Parties, Dances . . .

Like a person that loved going to dances at some big hotel, their death may have been miles away, but that is the time/place where they were happiest. So, they "relive" it over and over.

More
24 Sep 2011 13:28 - 24 Sep 2011 13:30 #15 by Keith
If a residual haunt is a moment captured and recorded in time and is replayed periodically is it possible to see a residual haunt of one's self of an earlier time in one’s own life?

Just wondering.

Keith
Last edit: 24 Sep 2011 13:30 by Keith.

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features