Login

Videos

Re: An Unexpected Find

More
28 Mar 2011 01:08 #11 by tomkat09
Replied by tomkat09 on topic Re: An Unexpected Find
oh, i hope it's authentic! That would be one of the best photos I've ever seen of a spirit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2011 00:59 #12 by tomkat09
Replied by tomkat09 on topic Re: An Unexpected Find
the figure looks Native American, where do you live? Iroquois nation spread further than many people actually realize, she may be a member of that nation. That deer is certainly looking at something! Who knows what animals see that we often don't!!

More
28 Mar 2011 00:57 #13 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: An Unexpected Find
Some of our twitter friends indicated that the same image of a girl appeared in several other images. I'm hoping they can upload a few so we can compare. It may be a doctored image, but before I say either way I would like to see the other photos to compare.

More
28 Mar 2011 00:49 #14 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: An Unexpected Find
Thats amazing. Do you have any first hand information on this? I would be very curious. It looks awesome, but I would wonder it almost looks like one of those little outdoor dolls they make.

Is there any history of that area being haunted? Have others investigated that area?

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Mar 2011 00:10 #15 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: An Unexpected Find
Yes, I like this photo very much. Thank you for sharing this. Did you capture this video on the deer cam?

Of course, every image should be tested for authenticity. But if this is real, this is a rare and awesome find.

Thanks again for sharing it!

More
27 Mar 2011 23:31 #16 by believer

Here is a pic I thought you might enjoy. This was taken on a deer cam right here in our area, as a matter of fact it was on the local news. I love how the deer is looking right at the child.....they reported the child as being Native American but others have said her dress doesn't appear NA....what do you think?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, Steve

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features