Login

Videos

Need help please...

More
26 Jul 2011 19:32 #51 by Tresses Of Nephthys
OH, well somehow I missed this detail that it's been 13 years and clearly not all in the same location. Ahh, well, it's not the house then, it is you and no bit of smudging is going to help because obviously, you cannot smudge yourself! Ok so here's the deal. Something has become attached to you. Whether this thing has followed you here from a previous life or not I don't know. What you need to do is get it un-attached. This is not time to get mad and say GO AWAY. That won't help. You need to be assertive, but not mean. Anger and fear will only feed it and make it attack you more. Make peace, and be peaceful. Ask it if you do something to help. Did I do something wrong? Can I help you? Would you feel better if I apologized to you? Do you need me to help you cross over? Meanwhile, keep calling your own personal SWAT team. Treat it like a hostage negotiation. You are the hostage, but you can free yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2011 18:13 #52 by Emmy8076
Replied by Emmy8076 on topic Re: Need help please...
@ CleParanormal: Idk if you can share, but how similar was it? Was there more than one person in the home affected? Here its just me, it goes after only me, not that i would want it to attack my children or spouse, but I just wonder why?

@ P.I. Christophe Kay: Even though I don't go to church and am not a believer, a priest would help? Also, if its me that's haunted and not the house, how does that work?
Its going on 13years now i guess, I lived near my fathers house, next door actually, and i had come home from work, it wasn't that late, I remember having dinner with him and his wife and I went home and went to sleep. I woke up about 2 hours later and my front door was wide open, I had locked it when I went to bed. I remember closing and locking it and laying down again. Then it was as it someone had sat on me, only everywhere they touched went numb, tingly ya know? It then lay all the way down in me, I could feel this tingling in my head, my hair, every where. Then my left arm raised up, only I wasn't lifting it up. I was so scared, begging it to leave me, just to stop and leave me alone. This seemed to go on forever but I know it was real quick, maybe 45 seconds to a minute. Once it let go of me and I could move on my own, I went to my dads house and tried to tell them what had happened, they themselves had their own experiences while restoring an old building in the small town we lived in. But they blew me off, said it wasn't possible. I knew what happened though, I knew it was true. About 2 weeks later after spending as little time as possible at the place it happened, I moved away, far as I could afford at the time. Obviously it didn't work because here I am.

I'm sorry for the long explanation, I just wanted to make sure I didn't leave anything out.
Thank you all again for your help! :)

More
26 Jul 2011 13:07 - 26 Jul 2011 13:09 #53 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Need help please...
Indeed, I delt with an entity and Priest is the best I suppose, if you are of any organized religion, but tbh you don't have to be a strong believer to have his aid. Go to nearest parish and explain what happens, it sounds like a haunting/curse. Now I would offer my assistance but I am of no means to do anything without being asked for. I sense some real stressful activity and it feels pretty much morbid and obese, is this entity leeching on you? I bet it is... let me think it snaps its jaws... it is clearly evil and latched heavily on your pelvic area. Well ok, sorry I need to learn how to keep my doorways closed. If anything I can help with, I can advise... also I'd say ask for help of the Saints... I think Virgin Mary and Archangel Rafael, Michael, those would help. Especialy Michael is the fighter type so my best bet is ask him. In any case, consider to do whatever your heart tells you is right. I will stay away and keep my aethers at bay with this. Be well, and have my Blessings, all I can say is I am with you. And I feel this horrific entity, he feeds on bad emotion, as many of them do. 12 years ago, did you stop at a crossroads and have a specific encounter? where you on a journey to some place distant? seems as you picked up a Kappa by chance... hmm, wondering, so many sensations at once. Feel free to ask me questions, I don't promise I hold all the answers but, we shall see. Remember you carry keys to your own self. Regards.

EDITED:

Ok actually read your description, sounds like an Incubus to me. With stoping you breathing and chocking when you sleep. I have to admit I had similar problems myself, but I thought it is due to health factors.
Last edit: 26 Jul 2011 13:09 by gnhadmin.

More
26 Jul 2011 04:13 #54 by CleParanormal
Hello my friend,

I am a paranormal investigator in Ohio. I believe you should contact a priest to get it to stop. We had a similar case to this and we had a priest come bless his apartment and he said it did wonders. Give that a shot and if you need to email us, we are at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Hang in there, things will be okay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmy8076

More
26 Jul 2011 00:26 #55 by melissa21775
Goodness, I do feel for you. I think you hit the nail on the head when you said that you opened a door that didn't get closed. Ouija boards terrible for doing that. Contacting a local paranormal group is your best bet and you may even have to have your house blessed by a priest or pastor of a local church. If that doesn't work, you will need to make sure that you have as much documentation as you can get so you can ask the Catholic church to do an exercisim. Of course, they only do this for extremely severe cases and you have to have really good evidence. Good luck to you and your family.

As everyone else has said, these things feed on fear. Try to gather up all our your courage and don't be afraid. That's the first step in winning the battle.

More
25 Jul 2011 17:45 #56 by Emmy8076
Thankfully, it has not done harm to my children or guests, I thought it was attacking my husband, but when he explained what was happening to him, it was more of "out of body" experiences that he was having, no harm was being done to him. My kids have seen faces in the dark that weren't there, faces on bare walls, but it has never touched them. I searched paranormal groups in Az, found that there are quite a few, the one that investigates where I live, has a link that doesn't work so I am still trying to find them. I've been thinking of anything that could've happened in the past, and I remember playing with a Ouija board when I was about 15y/o, with a couple of friends, my first experience with this entity happened a couple years after that. I remember that whatever it was we were talking to called itself "34", does that have any meaning? Could that have been a door opened that was never closed? If so, how do I go about closing it? I feel that I cannot close it on my own. This thing is way to strong. I want all of you to know that I appreciate all of your help, and respect you all so much. I wouldn't have even thought to call someone for help had it not been for you all. I truly thank you all! And I welcome more advice and opinions from everyone. I just want to be rid of this thing, this evil I feel around me, watching me, waiting for me. Sometimes I feel like It just wants me dead, it toys with me, making it so I cannot breathe, letting go right as I'm about to pass out, its so scary and i really want it gone!! Again, I thank you all so much!:)

More
24 Jul 2011 23:55 #57 by Mia
Replied by Mia on topic Re: Need help please...
I read about your entity problem. I experienced covers being ripped off of me, my shower turning on, cupboards slamming shut after being opened ants filling up my windows like "amityville" creepy scary things.....so i am coming to you from experience. Yes, when you are afraid the poltergeist grows with negative energy.

Reflect BACK into your childhood/early adulthood to where you had "dabbled" or experimented with dark magick. I say this because there could be a place where you opened a door and you did not know how to close it properly. (Granted, I am NO professional, or at least "documented" for paperwork...but I can tell you HOW to find out EXACTLY where you opened the door.) Guided meditation or hypnosis is a good way to really dig deep.

After you have found this out, THEN what you need to do is call the professionals in to help you expel, sweep it, and cleanse your home. (In RARE cases, you may have NOT opened a door, but this spirit would like to communicate with you. If you are saying you "understand spirits" to others, then this one is calling you to your plate. If you have not opened the suggestions for spiritual communication, again, the Clairvoyant should be there to tell you what this entity desires. I have been in communication with spiritual activities since i was 10 years of age.

I feel that this one is frustrated that there's no communication to get through what needs to be done. (closure) is what i am getting. (have you ever tried to speak to someone and they did not understand your "hints" like charades and they just "don't get it?!" (I know from a personal standpoint) It makes you angry, hurt, frustrated, and mostly like you are in a room with no air.. Let this one know, you are trying to understand WHY things are not being at peace and you are TRYING to understand. Again, please seek professionals who know how to help you if you feel you are not doing it properly.

After doing some research about my home, (of who owned it, and neighbors) after this poltergeist had started being to the point where pinching of my guests happened.. I made an agreement with the entity i had that i would take care of the home..and that i would cut the grass and fix my new home as he had it. (I then saged the house, spoke peace..and was not bothered or tormented in the ways i was when i first moved there.) It does get better! I wish you blessings and peace, and the intent of resolution.
~M~:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys, Emmy8076

More
24 Jul 2011 23:06 #58 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Need help please...
Tress is very right by you not having to deal with this. Fighting it and cleansing your home is the first step. These things draw off of fear and things in life that bring you down or make you weakened. This may be something you need to find outside help on but i would first start with what Tress has said for you to do. Also try and find out what and why it is attacking you. Tjese steps are important to get rid of demonic or bad spirits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmy8076

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jul 2011 19:03 #59 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: Need help please...
What a lot of people fail to tell others is that if the spirit is malevolent smudging will only anger it and make it worse. At this point, outside help is the best thing you can do. If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

More
24 Jul 2011 18:42 #60 by Emmy8076
I will look for a local paranormal group and see if they can help. When I started trying to get rid of whatever this thing is, I never thought it would be so difficult, ya know? You hear about people doing a smudging and then everything is fine, that's how i thought it would be. I sure didn't want to make it mad, and that's exactly what it seems I've done. Thank you for your advice, I definitely will seek outside help with this.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features