Login

Videos

Need help please...

More
19 Aug 2011 16:43 #11 by Emmy8076
Replied by Emmy8076 on topic Re: Need help please...

Steven Matrix wrote:

Emmy8076 wrote:

CleParanormal wrote: We are always ready to help anyone best we can :)

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate it! I've sought out every Priest in town and no luck so far. All i was able to do was leave my name and number with just one of them so they can "get back to me when they can". I've tried to get ahold of Yuma Spirit Hunters with no luck, and just brought up the site for The AZ Paranormal Research Society, they do investigations and all but don't get rid of entities. I'm stuck now, waiting for a call from a priest and waiting for the next attack. So frustrated.

There's never a priest around when you need one is there? I think that the universe is trying to show you something; that you don't need a priest to do something that many can do if they have the right energy and are spiritually sensitive; something that most priests are not. In my humble opinion, the church and Hollywood has inflated their "spiritual abilities".

We'll talk to an intuitive friend of ours and tell her about what's going on with you and see what she can channel.

That would be awesome! Thank you! If you need any more info just let me know, you can pm me too if you want. I try to check in on here as much as I can. I want this thing gone! I agree with you about the churches and Hollywood, Idk why I thought I would be able to walk into a church and get help, ya know?! I know that there are many other people/families out there that are going through this but I still feel so alone and I hate that. I am so happy to have found this site and read everyone's input! Again, I thank you so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Aug 2011 16:09 #12 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Need help please...

Emmy8076 wrote:

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate it! I've sought out every Priest in town and no luck so far. All i was able to do was leave my name and number with just one of them so they can "get back to me when they can". I've tried to get ahold of Yuma Spirit Hunters with no luck, and just brought up the site for The AZ Paranormal Research Society, they do investigations and all but don't get rid of entities. I'm stuck now, waiting for a call from a priest and waiting for the next attack. So frustrated.

There's never a priest around when you need one is there? I think that the universe is trying to show you something; that you don't need a priest to do something that many can do if they have the right energy and are spiritually sensitive; something that most priests are not. In my humble opinion, the church and Hollywood has inflated their "spiritual abilities".

We'll talk to an intuitive friend of ours and tell her about what's going on with you and see what she can channel.

More
19 Aug 2011 15:02 #13 by Emmy8076

amoonwolfe wrote: Try syfy site and contact one of the teams working through it, I'm certain someone like John Zaffis from CT could either help or at least recommend someone local to you.

Thank you, I'll definitely check it out!

More
19 Aug 2011 15:00 #14 by Emmy8076

More
19 Aug 2011 13:04 #15 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Need help please...
I have Archangel Michael and Holy Spirit with me I know cause I use the Blue and White Light Jolts any time I send energy or psychic warfare or just doing stuff. Is it possible for me to help et al?

KK

More
19 Aug 2011 03:05 #16 by CleParanormal
We are always ready to help anyone best we can :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmy8076

More
18 Aug 2011 22:51 #17 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Need help please...
Try syfy site and contact one of the teams working through it, I'm certain someone like John Zaffis from CT could either help or at least recommend someone local to you.

• SkarletRae
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Aug 2011 17:54 #18 by SkarletRae
Replied by SkarletRae on topic Re: Need help please...

Emmy8076 wrote: Unable to find any Priest that would help me. Unsure on what to do next?

Emmy, Hi...I read most of the thread here, not all, sorry, didn't have time. But I just HAD to write and tell you a few things, hopefully they will help.

I do want to say some things though and forgive me for me being as opinionated as I am, but I've been around for along time (I'm old) and have been involved in the paranormal most of my life.

Sage and rituals can actually open portals or make them larger. Sage is a dangerous thing when dealing with dark (darker, not of the light) energies, demons and the such. It will only anger demonic energy, not eliminate it. Crystals, rituals, clearing, that's all fine when there is no dark energy present. Those 'rituals' will only anger them, making them attack more. I also believe that the reason it's never touching you when you're pregnant is probably because you're bringing another life into this world that it thinks maybe it can get it's hands on (they're very deceptive like that). I'm glad it's not communicating with you because they are deceptive and not to be believed or trusted. I certainly don't want to scare you, sweetie, but you HAVE to do something.

And that something will HAVE to be from GOD!!!! It's only light energy (from GOD) that can fight and despel these things. I know you're not religious, and paranormal investigators, as good as they are, usually only document, don't eliminate... or at least I have yet to meet a group that does that. Maybe Cleveland Paranormal does, I don't know them, but they sound nice, concerned and ready to help.

Where are you, by the way? What state?

The reason I ask is because someone apprpoached me on FB about a friend they had in FL with a problem that started with, they think, an antique mirror. Just wondering if it's a small world.

I know you said that you're not into Christianity and that Jesus kind of turns you off. Sorry to hear that, and even though that would be a 'cure', it's not for you and I understand. There is 'light power' that you can draw without Christ, although Christ's blood is one of the ultimate powers. I'm TOTALLY not here to preach, I just wanted you to know that.

You either need to turn to someone who is deeply steeped in Godly white energy (like a priest, but that takes SO long to get them to react) or you, yourself have to get closer to God so that you can draw on the energy, so that you can a COMMAND that thing away. Not with fear, but with strength and the solid knowledge/strength that GOD is with you.

I hope this helps, and if not, sorry to have intruded. WIshing you all the best and blessings...
Skarlet

More
18 Aug 2011 07:29 #19 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Need help please...
Banish it Emmy all I can say is do that and do not subject yourself to fear, feel your anger, channel it into your courage.

KK

More
18 Aug 2011 04:10 #20 by CleParanormal
Try contacting another priest. What did they say when you talked to them?

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Features