Login

Videos

Strange Occurances

More
18 Jul 2011 17:38 #11 by shysterlynn
Replied by shysterlynn on topic Re: Strange Occurances
Just 1 time so far !!! Thank god -however when it happened I ran down the stairs out in my night down and swung open the front door and of course nothing was there ! sigh...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jul 2011 13:33 #12 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I think your best bet is to smudge the hallway outside of your apartment and the apartment itself. Burn some candles and incense and hopefully this spirit will find its way to the otherside.

More
18 Jul 2011 11:17 #13 by dancingwater
Replied by dancingwater on topic Re: Strange Occurances
Gosh Shy that sounds pretty scary! Hope it gets taken care of very soon. How many times has this happened to you?

More
18 Jul 2011 10:43 #14 by shysterlynn
First I want to say HAPPY MONDAY!!! :) I have been pondering this for a few days and before I drive myself crazy with it I thought I should share it here.. I live in an apartment complex and a few of us who are pretty close have been woken up late at night with someone loudly banging on our doors , called the cops and did all that and came up empty handed also called the office of the complex to see if anyone else has been complaining of the same thing and no one has been.. It would be easy to say it was kids but I know in my stomach it is not , however I don't know who it is but I also know there has been at least 4 break ins in the community in the 2 weeks .. Hopefully someone here can help me with this .. Thank you

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds

Features