Login

Paintings...not haunted sorry..

More
25 Jun 2011 06:33 #11 by shanwvr88
They're absolutely beautiful six!!! I get a very calming feeling when i look at them. Please keep up the wonderful work! I would love to see more of them plz! Big hugs to ya!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2011 04:30 #12 by Chris1GCPI
Very Van Gogh! (sp?) Great stuff Six!!! :)

More
24 Jun 2011 20:52 #13 by crystalcross
To me, they almost seem like spirit of vision paintins. The first one seems to be a birds-eye view, quite literally. You can see the perspective from the bird or spirit in the tree looking down. Even the point of view has a bit of parallax to it, which adds to the effect. Very surreal and dream-like. Are you sure you're not just painting through the eyes of a spirit?

The second one appears to me to be a man in a bluejean jacket and jeans, crouched on the ground sleeping or laying. Behind some flowers. Almost as if it was the last sight that someone saw as they were leaving their body. The swirls in the paint give it a bit of a feeling like you're being pulled away from the body, and can't find your way back. A sense of separation, but at peace. Very interesting images. I think your gifts are speaking through your art.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixsense

More
24 Jun 2011 19:25 #14 by sixsense
Could be Danny, when I paint, it's like doing automatic writing, what comes comes...many spirits do have their input, maybe she was on of them...:)

More
24 Jun 2011 05:23 #15 by dannykinns
Six, I love your artwork! I just feel at peace looking at them. And any artist, no matter what shape or form, when a person looks at art and feels at peace, then the artist has hands of a true talent from God. Absolutely wonderful!

Btw, the second painting, I see or sense a lady or figure sprouting above from the flowers with open arms embracing the sun....do you see it? ;) lol

More
24 Jun 2011 04:56 #16 by Ghost-Fairy
i love love LOVEEEEEEE your artwork!.. u shouldn't stop painting sweetie. u should continue to paint, lori.. it's calling u from inside outtttttt. luvya ! *muackzz

More
23 Jun 2011 23:04 #17 by undertaker1
Very pretty sixy. Those look awsome.If i had patients like you say these take i may try it but throwing it would be a mess lol

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jun 2011 22:56 #18 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Paintings...not haunted sorry..
Oh sixy! They are beautiful! You are an awesome painter!

More
23 Jun 2011 22:44 #19 by sixsense
Last night in chat we were talking about oil painting. This just so happens to be on of my hobbies, so I am attaching pictures of two of my paintings (gave the others away) they are not the best, I am no Monet, though I would like to be..:) Hope you like them, or at least can bare to look at them...love ya guys! PS, if you do see a ghost, don't hesitate to tell..

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds

Features