Login

Paintings...not haunted sorry..

More
27 Jun 2011 15:03 #1 by sixsense
LOl search, ty..;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2011 14:41 #2 by searchursoul
i really looove these 6! they are both very spiritual in nature, literally. lol The first one almost seems like a vortex of some kind. I love these and would totally hang them on my wall! xoxoxo I will need to get some pointers from u too :)

More
27 Jun 2011 13:34 #3 by undertaker1
I would take those and see if anyone would be interested in buying them six. That may be your job path in life.

More
25 Jun 2011 18:32 #4 by bebenurse
Wow they are beautiful! Thank you to those who educated me on how to view them :)

More
25 Jun 2011 17:58 #5 by hometwnbrat
bebe you need to go to the first page! lol
they are really lovely six!!! ((((hugs)))))

More
25 Jun 2011 17:58 #6 by crystalcross

bebenurse wrote: Hi! Im not seeing the paintings you are talking about but sure would like to! :)

Bebe,

Notce at the bottom of the page you'll see a reference to the pages (1) (2) (3)...
The painting was on the first page, the first article in the thread. If you click on [1] at the bottom
it should take you to it.

More
25 Jun 2011 17:53 #7 by bebenurse
Hi! Im not seeing the paintings you are talking about but sure would like to! :)

More
25 Jun 2011 17:39 #8 by Ghost-Fairy
ya woman!.. u don't have to work anymore!!!.. u prob. make more $$$ sell your art then working for somebody else.. esp. when it's channelling artwork too!! lol.. luvya bfffff

More
25 Jun 2011 17:32 #9 by sixsense
WOW, thanks guys, I might just pick up my paint brush today. See what comes. Thank you for all of your comments. :)

More
25 Jun 2011 17:18 #10 by zydecopolka
Dude, simply amazing. The world's next Monet! Even if it's created entirely by spirits using you I still wouldn't stop if it were me. Feel free to share more, anyone that's seen one would surely want to see more if more exists!!

:kiss:

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds

Features