Login

Videos

What do you think?

More
26 Nov 2012 23:01 #11 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: What do you think?
Like everyone has already said....there is no way of telling without contact if and when you and "it" are ready. As far as the lights flickering, burning out, etc. that does not necessarily mean anything. Flickering lights are usually caused by a loose connection or sharing of the neutral wire. Bulbs burning out prematurely are most likely caused by either 1) same reason as the flickering or 2) the bulbs you are getting are rated for 120V and the power you have in the trailer park is fluctuating 10% above or below that. Being an electrical contractor, I see this on a daily basis. Being a paranormal investigator, I know there are ghosts, but am not quick to jump on the bandwagon. If you would like to send me a private message, I can try and do research on the location for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DebPSPI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Nov 2012 22:42 #12 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: What do you think?
Haha... My bathroom! :)

More
26 Nov 2012 22:39 #13 by normanglasser1
one que have you had any light bulbs burn out in the mobile home frequently if so were.

More
26 Nov 2012 21:46 #14 by shell369
I live in a trailer in a trailer park. I have only been here for almost two years so no telling what could of happened in the past. I have only seen it 3 times since I have been here but I am not looking for it neither. It always happens in the middle of the night when I wake up and glance into my bathroom. I have no intentions on trying to talk to it. It always scared the crap out of me. But as I have been reading here, I started thinking maybe it is scared of me as well since it won't leave the bathroom and I don't think it is interested in having a conversation with me either. It is just a very dark shaped person that just stands there with little movement.

More
26 Nov 2012 20:36 #15 by normanglasser1
I feel what I have experienced that MOST earth bound spirit are somewhat like a parasite they are trying to seal your energy and if they can get in your body they can experience physical sensations, control you in subtle ways.Why you might see a earthbound spirit in bathroom, could be that is where you dropped it off at.On the investigation side I would start off by asking you when was the last time you saw a spirit? how often what was the times ,date ,year how long was the spirit present etc.. keep a journal

More
26 Nov 2012 19:04 #16 by zydecopolka
Replied by zydecopolka on topic Re: What do you think?
It could be energy related, especially if there's an unshielded source of EM in your bathroom. However, it could also be, and sorry but this is a bit macabre, that spirit died in that bathroom (or whatever area that happened to be in the past). Another option is s/he is simply attached to that area for any other reason entirely.

There's really no way to know without contact and communication. I, for one, wouldn't recommend that route unless you're comfortable and experienced with it.

More
26 Nov 2012 09:28 #17 by shell369
Thank you! The only place I have seen this Spirit is in my master bathroom, no where else. Can that mean that is the only place he can draw enough energy to show himself in my house?

More
26 Nov 2012 02:56 #18 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: What do you think?
Spirits that were once human and shy may chose to be that way. I do not think they are scared in whole, it is really hard to say when you can not see how they perceive reality, if they are scared, curious or just want their presence known with out digging further.

I think how long they stick around being visible depends on how strong their energy source is.

More
26 Nov 2012 01:59 #19 by shell369
What do you think? was created by shell369
Do you think most spirits are afraid of us? The one that I see is always in the darkest part of a room at a distance. Never close enough for me to get a really good look at and I am sure it would be gone before I got close enough.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Features