Login

Videos

What do you think?

More
30 Nov 2012 00:08 #1 by shell369
Replied by shell369 on topic Re: What do you think?
Thank you all for your replies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2012 19:01 #2 by aryo-writer
Replied by aryo-writer on topic Re: What do you think?

shell369 wrote: I had another question. If there were ghosts here, could they be a danger to my son who has traumatic brain injury from a motorcycle accident?

Depen the accident ur son have...
Example: like someone throw you from behind and then u fall.. U will injured and how bad ur injured? It's depend how high and how hard ur body hit the ground..
That's what can I said in my personal opinion....

More
29 Nov 2012 05:17 #3 by mrs.reaper2278
Not sure if anything is a danger to your son or not. if u dont feel threatened then chances are he wont either.

More
28 Nov 2012 01:58 #4 by shell369
I had another question. If there were ghosts here, could they be a danger to my son who has traumatic brain injury from a motorcycle accident?

More
27 Nov 2012 13:49 #5 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: What do you think?
Not trying to close the door Norman. But as you know, a good invetigator has to explore all options. It is easier to prove or disprove the obvious first. That's all I am saying. Wiring is just the obvious first place to look. especially in a bathroom thar can get steam from a shower and a non moisture proof light fixture that can corode at the socket or connections. matrixing could also be a factor. not saying it is or isn't, just an educated opinion.

More
27 Nov 2012 13:35 #6 by normanglasser1
A normal reaction , when we see something that defies logic we tend to try to dismiss it and Que whether we seen it or not .

More
27 Nov 2012 12:09 #7 by shell369
What has crossed my mind though is the thought that maybe I am spooking myself! Maybe it is my own eyes and mind playing tricks on me.

More
27 Nov 2012 12:02 #8 by shell369
It never even crossed my mind about the possible link between light bulbs burning out and the presence of ghosts. That's interesting!

More
27 Nov 2012 03:19 #9 by normanglasser1
I would'nt jump on the band wagon either. I to have wired a house or two .over the years of investigating I have noticed a pattern where there is alleged spirits or ghosts they usually have bulbs burn out. is this caused by spirit? for me I try to leave doors open in the paranormal, closed door lead no where. If you think the methods used today will solve the greatest mystery of mankind go back a hundred years and see what they thought. there were a lot more scholars involved then and research that sadly is long forgotten.

More
26 Nov 2012 23:32 #10 by shell369
This forum is awesome! Thank you all! :-)

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Features