Login

Videos

Mayan Ruins

More
11 Sep 2012 04:01 - 12 Sep 2012 14:55 #11 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Mayan Ruins
and since I ran out of room here is the one of the Mayan ruin in which I "may see something" and another shot of the same area, but different angle. Let me know *if/what you may/not see

here is a zoom in of the same area different shot, slightly different angle.

Heres a few other photos, of the non-paranormal as far as i can see in them :D

Attachment not found

Last edit: 12 Sep 2012 14:55 by iburyem. Reason: added zoomed in contrasted of area of possible interest most likely light play

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2012 03:46 - 11 Sep 2012 03:53 #12 by iburyem
Well ... I'm baaacckk :D
The Mayan ruins were fabulous, and the Mayan villagers of Coba were so hospitable and kind.

I am just now going over the 200 + photos I took while there, and looking through all the tress in the jungle itself will be a task to avoid pareidolia and eye fatigue .

I however do have some photos to share, and not close to 200 on this thread lol, but a few of the Ruins and one in which I just *may see something" at the end.

I will most likely be going over audio over the next week, as there was a lot of noise there, it mite not come up fruitful, but we will see.

Last edit: 11 Sep 2012 03:53 by iburyem.

More
04 Sep 2012 04:18 #13 by iburyem
bwahahaha I will let you know :D

More
04 Sep 2012 04:15 #14 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: Mayan Ruins
a little off topic but I wonder if the police car without wheels is still sitting outside of the police station in the town of Coba....I thought that was hilarious. They aren't going to be doing many high speed chases that's for sure.

More
04 Sep 2012 03:55 #15 by iburyem
Thank you and I will do my best to stay safe :D

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Sep 2012 23:59 #16 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Mayan Ruins

iburyem wrote: Lol Steve, I plan on taking loads of still photos :). The Mayan Ruins have been an investigation I have been wanting to do for about 10 years now..so I am really excited to have been invited to go down there.

Sweet. Have fun and stay safe.

More
01 Sep 2012 23:16 #17 by iburyem
I will have a few locals with me, but honestly I am not sure if any do know the language. I do plan on having my regular digital recorder, but unfortunate as it will be, wifi will only be available when I go back to my suite.

I plan on bringing very basic equipment such as my digital recorder,still digital camera and my digital video recorder
I think those are excellent questions I will be sure to ask on my sessions!.

More
01 Sep 2012 18:38 #18 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Mayan Ruins
Well I have some suggestions and a few questions:

EVP Suggested Questions:

• Will have have a local resource that is versed in Proto-Mayan language? So you can ask in their native language?
  • Would like you to take a EMVP recorder, I can show you how to set one up before you leave. Please contact me.
  • Question: There is much of the world ending soon, what happens when the sun stone cycles to the end?
  • Question: Were your people visited by people from the heavens?
  • Question: If you're still here with me, why did you stay? What are you waiting for, what happened?
  • Question: Thank you for allowing us into your homes, what is the most memorable event in your life?
  • Questoin: Are you trapped here, do you need help to join your friends and family.

Do you know what kind of internet access you will have when gone? I would love to get some live updates as you are progressing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
01 Sep 2012 04:31 #19 by iburyem
Lol Steve, I plan on taking loads of still photos :). The Mayan Ruins have been an investigation I have been wanting to do for about 10 years now..so I am really excited to have been invited to go down there.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Sep 2012 00:24 #20 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Mayan Ruins

iburyem wrote: Investigation: Mayan Ruins ( Coba, Mexico) EVP session, Will be held next week.

My question is, while I am not sure I will get a quality quiet EVP session in the Mayan Jungle of Playa Del Carmen, I am still going to attempt to pull at least an hour EVP session.

While I do have questions lined up for myself, I figured since I do share my evidence on this site I would open up to my fellow site mates and see if there are any questions you think I should ask, or maybe suggest a trigger object?

( )

Well Shoot Away :D

I gotta tell you, I want to go there. The wife and I were wanting to head to some of the Mayan ruins.

Do you plan on doing some still photography? You knew I was going to ask that.

Time to create page: 2.327 seconds

Features