Login

Videos

Mayan Ruins

More
22 Sep 2012 18:34 - 22 Sep 2012 18:48 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Mayan Ruins

iburyem wrote: BUT i did not change speed or pitch or any of those other options.. does anyone else find that they get odd sounding evps from amplifying alone?

Sorry about my delay, long week. Can you send me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) the original audio file clip? The software you're using removed much of the detail and extracted the root frequencies. The trouble is you can't really work much with that because its already modified.

This is the clip made louder and slowed down a bit (while retaining frequencies). But be aware this is made from the already cleaned up version. Not something I normally like doing.

File Attachment:

File Name: Mayan.mp3
File Size:15 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Sep 2012 18:48 by crystalcross.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2012 05:17 #2 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Mayan Ruins
I was using my Nikon P500, it does take some nice photos, and has 36x zoom as well as a ridiculous amout of options.

I tried to keep a small amount of vital equip and accessories with me as I had huge ruins to climb which had neither railing or safety equipment in place to secure me on my climbing..so what ever I could fit in my camera bag is what came. (digital recorder, k2, laser grid,handheld digital video and my Nikon ) unfortunately the climb required both hands or I could of toted my full spectrum cam as well :( (I love ir and full spectrum photos in daylight)

I do however plan to go back there next September as well.Hopefully knock on wood I will get some short visits to Cypress, Giza, London and Edinburgh in the next year or so.. If Im really lucky Hungary in the next few years...Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Noteā„¢, an AT&T LTE smartphone

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Sep 2012 02:18 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Mayan Ruins

iburyem wrote: I thought about pulling some of them into black and white through picasa, it never dawned on me that the details would get washed out, until I went there to take them... that's when I started hunting for shadow's instead of straight on shots.. to try to bring some of it out. i think it would of looked interesting with my IR Full Spec camera as well... but I did not have room for it in my bag :(

Were you using a point and shoot or a dslr? BTW, a dslr is a digital camera that you can change lenses with. Either way, you can adjust the camera so as not to lose details in the pics.

More
20 Sep 2012 22:56 #4 by iburyem
I thought about pulling some of them into black and white through picasa, it never dawned on me that the details would get washed out, until I went there to take them... that's when I started hunting for shadow's instead of straight on shots.. to try to bring some of it out. i think it would of looked interesting with my IR Full Spec camera as well... but I did not have room for it in my bag :(

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Sep 2012 00:59 #5 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Mayan Ruins
Good content on the pyramid pics. I think they'd make a great collection in a photo album on the site. Can you convert any of them to B & W; it may pull out the textures that much more.

Well done.

More
17 Sep 2012 04:57 - 17 Sep 2012 21:01 #6 by iburyem
EVP ancient Mayan ruins Yucatan Peninsula says "your lying " in Mayan womens' voice.

My friend says though it is not pronto Mayan, but older dialect

This is when the guide was explaining the Mayan Calender to us and its cycles, and what they meant religiously. Can you hear it?(1:03) the voice sound odd to me.. it was quieter and I magnified it..almost mechanical sounding.. BUT i did not change speed or pitch or any of those other options.. does anyone else find that they get odd sounding evps from amplifying alone?

File Attachment:

File Name: cobasounds...oice.wav
File Size:6,671 KB
I will also post this under EVPs
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Sep 2012 21:01 by iburyem.

More
17 Sep 2012 02:49 - 17 Sep 2012 04:43 #7 by iburyem
More.. Pareidolia ( taken by another photographer/camera
) of us swimming the the sacred cenotes we had to be spiritually cleansed through a Mayan ritual and cleansing ceremony by a Mayan Shaman prior to entering. They found many remnants of sacrifices most likely given by the Mayans during their periods of drought, and still used by the Mayan village for water supply for cooking, as they considered this cenotes sacred.I am by far the palest of the bunch lol

( Mayan ,Yucatan Peninsula,Southern Mexico )

And yes, they kept reminding us to NOT pee in it
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Sep 2012 04:43 by iburyem.

More
14 Sep 2012 00:36 #8 by iburyem
Yeah It looked.like a painted face and some sort of head garb to me...I don't see it in the other photo..BUT.... I dunno I usually don't catch stuff in photos and my.last few investigations I've caught stuff like this in photos... Im an evp luckster..but apparitions..aren't usually my specialty..if that makes any sense

More
14 Sep 2012 00:23 - 14 Sep 2012 00:23 #9 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: Mayan Ruins
great pics, I love it there too. It couldn't have been one of those big termite nests they get in the trees there? It kind of looks like one hanging under where a branch came off. It really does look like a face though LOL
Last edit: 14 Sep 2012 00:23 by DebPSPI.

More
14 Sep 2012 00:14 #10 by iburyem
The more I look at the photo that is zoomed in I think light play..just seems too convienant to actually be something. Regardless I still have audio to go over...if I could I would go back a million times, I love archeological sites!

Time to create page: 0.427 seconds

Features