Videos

senitives and psychics

• sleepy1md
  • sleepy1md's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 16:47 #11 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: senitives annd psycics
Hi there sixsense, good to see you again.

I thank you for saying that. The very slim number of responses I've gotten were just silence or a "Yea, whatever." so I don't say much about what happens to me.

That's exactly what I'm doing...pursuing my gifts. Thanks for the reminder...trust my feelings and my gut.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2011 16:42 #12 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: senitives annd psycics
Hi, for me with my experiences I just know. I know what I can do and can't. But then again I never really persude it. I've spent most of my life keeping it back and refusing to accept what I have.

When you spend most of your life being told that your lying and making things up, you tend to leave things be. Trust your feelings, your gut, they are always right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: intuitivegal27

More
03 May 2011 16:28 #13 by intuitivegal27
lol!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 16:24 #14 by sleepy1md
I know they are out there...so many to choose from but my thing on books is who to trust, ya know? I know who I like but some people do lie for the money.
Oh, I think I should add that I have a rather large Native American back round...may have something to do with it, maybe not...JUST. WANT. ANSWERS! lol

More
03 May 2011 16:17 #15 by intuitivegal27
lol! maybe you could see if they have books on sensitive and psychic abilities or other abilities you and your son might have.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 16:15 #16 by sleepy1md
I have to say, I would have been scared ****less if I had that happen as a kid lol. I just want answers so I can properly educated myself and my son.

More
03 May 2011 16:10 #17 by intuitivegal27
Lol! Ya it is hard for younger children to go through this and not knowing how to deal with things like this. For me I always thought I was seeing an evil entity but as I got older, I felt like that wasn't the case. It had to be someone who needed help but didn't know how to respond to a 3 year old girl.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 16:06 #18 by sleepy1md
I understand that completely...children are innocent and have very vivid imaginations and are therefore easy to manipulate, in a good and sometimes bad way, by spirits. So for a child it can be very scary.

My first experience was when I was 16 and nothing til I was 29. Now things happen more and more...mostly it's someone letting me know they are with me...tapping on me twice...or a feeling I get sometimes. I can't explain it I just know it's not something normal lol.

More
03 May 2011 15:56 #19 by intuitivegal27
I had mine since I was little but I wasn't sure about the paranormal til a few years ago. What can you do when you are little and see spirits who don't mean to scare you lol! For me I just knew. It might be different for you or you might have had it at an early age too and its progressing.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 15:51 - 03 May 2011 17:04 #20 by sleepy1md
senitives and psychics was created by sleepy1md
My thoughts about myself being sensitive are that I honestly don't think I am but I have a gift. The women in my family have it as well as my son. I don't see full bodied, in detail spirits but I have had experiences that I can't explain and I have seen shadows shaped like a person.

How does one find out for sure when the experiences are...let's say limited? Is there a way to be tested or is it something you just know? I'd like to fully understand for myself and my son. Any thoughts or opinions are most welcome.
Last edit: 03 May 2011 17:04 by sleepy1md.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds

Features