Videos

senitives and psychics

• sleepy1md
  • sleepy1md's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 May 2011 15:49 #1 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: senitives and psychics
@everliving1 - Thank you for sharing that. We have to do what we can and also be comfortable with it :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2011 04:20 #2 by everliving1
Having abilities can be a great blessing or curse. The problem is being able to focus or turning off the ability. I have learned it is better to focus or shut out my ability. I do not let spirits enter my home. I can detect them if I wish, but I shut them out. I allow my ability to be in kind of an auto pilot to come on when I or someone else is in need or danger. I take solace in my faith to guide me and to learn about the in between through the Lord.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 May 2011 13:59 #3 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: senitives annd psycics
Thank you for sharing your stories. I think I should let everyone know that I am very compfortable with what's going on and my son is 18. Just 6 months ago he started having experiences. I explained to him what may be happening...someone protecting him like a guardian or someone trying to contact him....and he has embraced it! He has no fear so I just tell him to be careful and do what he is comfortable with. He tells me when he feels "not right" and he is 100% certain he doesn't want to be where that feeling is.

I have a great abundance of references...the web, TV shows, books and I have made a few friends here that are awesome! I don't feel alone or crazy now that I've come here an found people just like me. I'm glad I came here! :)

More
08 May 2011 05:10 #4 by everliving1
I voted. I think of my ability like a Swiss Army knife.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sleepy1md

More
08 May 2011 02:33 #5 by zydecopolka
It did scare me ****less when I was 5. Saw a man standing beside my bed in the middle of the night, wearing a suit, tie, and hat. I'm pretty sure my eyes were wide as saucers til dawn. Startled me when I was about 13, saw (craziest image ever) an Indian (native American) in top hat and tails hunched over and peering through a sliding glass door where a friend was watching t.v. Then back to ****less when I was 18, n the middle of summer in Florida after playing tennis with a friend we went to his apt. for a glass of iced tea. We're sitting, chatting, and drinking, and all of a sudden I'm freezing cold. I open my mouth to tell him and I can't speak. I try to move to get up and can't do that either. This complete and utter paralysis lasted a good two minutes. When I could speak, I told my friend. "Oh, that's just my ghost. He does that sometimes".

His complete calmness and sheer matter of fact attitude made the *world* of difference to me. We laughed and talked about it some more. Children are sensitive to emotion, especially their own parents. If you listen, and try to answer questions or explain calmly that lack of fear alone will likely go a long way for your child. It might not be the easiest thing in the world to face, but I'm sure you'll find tons of people here ready with moral support and positive energy.

Good luck!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 May 2011 13:23 #6 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: senitives annd psychics
Thank you, I will.

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 May 2011 03:31 #7 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: senitives annd psychics
Hi there. I, myself, am a psychic medium and have been all of my life. I've never not had experiences and have been able to validate them over the years. If you need someone to talk to, and would like someone to help you figure out what exactly is going on with yourself and your son, I would be more than happy to be a sounding board and help you out. You can send me a message and we can go from there if you would like. I know it's hard to not know exactly what is going on with you, and I can't imagine what it's like having this also happen to your son. I am here to help with whatever I can.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 17:33 #8 by sleepy1md
Ok...any psychics out there? If you don't want to leave a comment please vote so I know you're there. It's hard to look for answers to things that the average person isn't even aware of. Having some insight helps.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 17:05 #9 by sleepy1md
Hi and thanks goode88. Yes it does help.

More
03 May 2011 17:03 #10 by godde88
Replied by godde88 on topic Re: senitives annd psychics
I've just learned a lot of it is trusting yourself and reading/learning as much as you can. I think the more open/aware you are the more it "expands" if you will.

Hope that helps :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: intuitivegal27, sleepy1md

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Features