Login

Videos

Paralell universes

More
10 May 2012 01:12 - 10 May 2012 01:16 #11 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Paralell universes
Yes, I understand the the solar flares compress the magnetosphere and compresses the ionosphere and it is somewhat erratic during daylight hours. And while the vibrations of this daylight energy can interfere with the energy that is produced my these "living" energies aka ghosts, and it is also seen that the calmer area increases with less interference from the sun, is it then correct to assume that you believe most paranormal activity is based solely or primarily in the IR spectrum (?), then where would the "ghost" then be able to derive its energy source from, more specifically from areas with little source for releasing EMFs ( non-electrical man made), do you suppose that the energy retains and or "charges" its energies during the erratic daylight hours, as well as the emotions of the living people around them to be able to manifest?
Last edit: 10 May 2012 01:16 by iburyem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2012 00:43 #12 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: Paralell universes
I believe more prevalent occurrences happen at night because of the suns energy interfering with other natural energies including our own. We collect and use energy from the sun but there is also the "white noise" which interferes with a lot of things that is not present outside of daylight hours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EmilyHillGhostWriter

More
09 May 2012 23:40 #13 by iburyem
Yes Einsteins' theory of relativity ( E=mc²) does definitely touch on energy is mass and mass is energy. Matter and energy are identical (The energy(e) of a mass to energy conversion equals the mass(m) that was converted multiplied by the speed of light (c) squared.) and the theory is well tested in labs with particle acceleration and deceleration.

In essence E=mc² could be a good indication of energy staying after our bodies expire, and that theory alone, opened doors for others in physics to develop even further theories on dimensions and planes
The following user(s) said Thank You: EmilyHillGhostWriter

More
09 May 2012 11:52 #14 by EmilyHillGhostWriter
According to Einstein theorists ghosts and the phenomenon surrounding ghosts, e.g. residual hauntings, apparitions, etc. are a result of the 'energy tracings' of former life.

(Backdrop: Einstein postulated that the universe has a finite, and contained, level of energy (e=mc2) everything in balance; that squares with Ying/Yang eastern theories, on and on.)

A person dies but their electrical energy (yes, that is how our brains synapses fire) remains in trace quantities. It's this 'residual energy' that causes the amazing phenom of ghost sightings.

Emily Hill, Author

More
09 May 2012 00:32 - 09 May 2012 00:33 #15 by iburyem
there is so much out there and theories out of the yin yang... personally I have had dreams about this, and "aliens" as well.. it is not as it seems, our perception is suited for our dimension , hence why we generally only see that dimension.

Could you imagine how primitive we may appear to others as well?
Last edit: 09 May 2012 00:33 by iburyem.

More
08 May 2012 02:30 #16 by packerfanvic
Good possible explanation for some haunting experiences. Alternate dimensions of space and time do exist parallel to the ones we live in. We therefore could appear as ghosts or spirits to them as well. We must look like aliens to people from the distant past. With all these modern devices.

More
08 May 2012 02:16 - 09 May 2012 23:45 #17 by iburyem
I believe in (string theory) 26 space time dimensions ( bosonic string), and 10 for super strings with G2 holonomy and hadrons, with gravity acting as the force of electromagnetism and electrostatic being the force of energy that stratifies randomly due to the gravitational pull.

Of course in theory spirits or ghosts are thought to be made of and or carry electromagnetic energy as well as produce it, which deeply matches and makes sense with quantum chromodynamics, and kinetic energy.

The part that perplexes me is that most all "higher" level beings we ourselves use energy for our brains, heart ect. which is connected to electric and magnetic occurrences in our environment, which strangely are only stronger in our environment during the day and when weather is calm, with exception to electrical storms or powerful storms ( mostly holds true on areas with lime stone or highly conductive minerals), and yet, most paranormal occurrences are noticed at the night hours ( which in theory could be daylight in the other dimensions (?)) or may not be relative to other dimensions as the space constantly contracts-expands and turns depending on gravitational pull.)

I highly believe that after out bodies expire the energy does move on, energy rarely expires and usually turns into energy of something else, whether consumed or expanded, so the possibility to move through dimensions which of itself are made of energy themselves is very probable.

So in simple terms :P I do believe there is a parallel universe, not in our physical sense but in more or a metaphysical sense that cannot been seen with the naked eye, dimensions and planes.
Last edit: 09 May 2012 23:45 by iburyem.

More
06 May 2012 21:06 #18 by packerfanvic
I believe ghosts exist. The Bible teaches of a Holy Ghost therefore there are lesser ghosts as well. I have experienced ghosts and spirits in many forms as well as demons and others in between. Not all ghosts or spirits are those of the deceased. Some are like angels and guides created for a specific purpose.

As for hauntings, not all are ghosts. Some are residual and can not interact but can only be seen. Others are of demonic origin and will become very dangerous.

More
06 May 2012 19:03 #19 by Herald_Angel520
I believe in the possibility of the existence of ghosts, although, I've never definitively experienced any activity. Not that I've been out there trying very hard either.

I so want it to be true, that I've had dreams in which I believe I've found irrefutable proof. But my mind just won't let me believe, because, just before waking, it turns out that everything that happened in the dream was a hoax!

I also wonder, if the hauntings people experience are ghosts, or perhaps something else that our world is not yet able to understand, such as, beings in an alternate dimension that somehow can cross into ours.

More
06 May 2012 18:45 #20 by corinnejouvin
i believe in ghosts. it's just humans after their death and some of them decide to stay for diferents reasons ! ;)

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Features