Login

Videos

Paralell universes

More
27 Jun 2012 13:38 #1 by lynny
Replied by lynny on topic Re: Paralell universes
trying to figure out what a ghost is , We have to find what we are first we are 3 dimensions ourselves. We are the past, present and future we have to interact with them at the same time.All thought is based on the past in order to interact with the present and the future. Science looks at the human as a chemical substance with reaction not as a electrical energy.So what is a ghost it is what it is there really isn't any logic, That's why I find it fascinating
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lucas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2012 10:55 #2 by EmilyHillGhostWriter
Thank you for introducing me to Sharon Day. Also the geomagnetic theories will be interesting for me to research. I'm a fan of Einstein and related theories as they pertain to ties between physics and ghosts is very interesting to me.

Thanks again,
Emily

More
20 May 2012 03:08 #3 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: Paralell universes
Most of the shows only determine if a place has some kind of haunting and if it can be discounted as something else. I will agree that some dialog would be nice. I think it would help to prove not only what kind of entity is present but also why.

Then again, if it is a time connection of some sort, why not ask it to make a mark somewhere with their current date and/or location.

As for different dimensions, if you research the Philadelphia Experiment (not the movie) you may find some interesting things.

More
19 May 2012 19:29 - 19 May 2012 19:32 #4 by EmilyHillGhostWriter
This dialogue thread is fascinating. I have never seen a Shadow Person, but I have seen full-bodied, detail-featured ghosts - curiously mostly in the daylight. The experiences I find most startling are the sounds that come over from The Other Side...birds fluttering, doors closing from a portal on The Other Side in the middle of the room on This Side, and footsteps above in a one-story house.

I have a little pet peeve regarding the 'style' that most Ghost Hunters use with spirits, particularly when EVP equipment is used and TV cameras are rolling (I'm not a Ghost Chaser, for the record).

The prevailing modis seems to be to ASK, ASK, ASK a spirit to validate itself with childish 2+2 questions. When will there be a thoughtful, "Spirit what would you LIKE to TELL us?" versus "Spirit, respond to these questions for our listening audience!" Does anyone know of a Ghost Hunter venue (on-line) where the Ghost Hunters are a little less yelling, demanding at the spirits?

I agree with the theory that energy fields are expanding and contracting, causing clashes. And, with more dense population pockets it only goes to reason that there will be heightened dimension overlaps.
Last edit: 19 May 2012 19:32 by EmilyHillGhostWriter. Reason: grammatical errors

More
18 May 2012 15:23 #5 by melly666
Replied by melly666 on topic Re: Paralell universes
Completely believe in them....I've experienced spirit but not ghosts. I think there are so many dimensions we are not aware of and these dimensions are somehow entwined with each other but not all are aware of each other. I look at the quantum physics stuff and all of this stuff or try to understand it as much as I can. Even scientists are saying they think the dimensions are starting to 'clash' or are becoming closer together. There was one horizon programme I saw that once that explained it very simply. It's hard to put in words. They reckon if you are in a certain area at a point these dimensions 'collide' that's when some weird stuff can be seen/experienced ie. ghosts,time slips etc. Although it's not the same thing I believe animals can see ghosts/spirit as they may be able to see more light spectrum than humans can. One day ghosts/spirit and whatever will be scientifically proved...everything's entangled somehow.....and what's this 'black matter' all about....? :/

More
18 May 2012 15:22 #6 by melly666
Replied by melly666 on topic Re: Paralell universes
Completely believe in them....I've experienced spirit but not ghosts. I think there are so many dimensions we are not aware of and these dimensions are somehow entwined with each other but not all are aware of each other. I look at the quantum physics stuff and all of this stuff or try to understand it as much as I can. Even scientists are saying they think the dimensions are starting to 'clash' or are becoming closer together. There was one horizon programme I saw that once that explained it very simply. It's hard to put in words. They reckon if you are in a certain area at a point these dimensions 'collide' that's when some weird stuff can be seen/experienced ie. ghosts,time slips etc. Although it's not the same thing I believe animals can see ghosts/spirit as they may be able to see more light spectrum than humans can. One day ghosts/spirit and whatever will be scientifically proved...everything's entangled somehow.....and what's this 'black matter' all about....?

More
15 May 2012 04:20 #7 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Paralell universes
they do have EMF pumps, that do tend to yield higher occurrence of paranormal phenomena

More
15 May 2012 01:37 #8 by packerfanvic
Electromagnetic storms make sense as they may cause emf fluctuations. This may also make it possible for different planes of existance to communicate. I don't really want yo compare it to a form of space/time vortex or "wormhole" but I can't think of any other way to come close to explaining it :) ,still, emf's have "vibrations" themselves. Would it be possible to increase activity then using a frequecy generator?

More
15 May 2012 00:57 - 15 May 2012 01:21 #9 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Paralell universes
Every energy producing thing in itself does produce vibrations, which is why when we are in contact with "paranormal" our hairs stand up.

I think we open our selves up to higher vibrations when we are emotionally geared to it or are emitting enough for the unseen to attempt to convey or communicate with us. ( through both non FM and FM frequencies as well as visual), but all in all it all comes and is produced from energy. While minerals and stems of crystals do not hold the energy for a substantial enough time to reproduce it.

While I think minerals such as crystals can indeed be a catalyst for transferring and or magnifying or absorbing energy, on its own it is a conductor, and must have the energy directed at it or through it, in order for it to absorb or change the intensity or shape of the energy.

I think we through the power of mind open up our selves to a higher vibration which can accelerate the method of contact, but ultimately does not produce the energy, unless at our higher level we are transposing it (i.e. poltergeist activity with younger individuals who do not have the mental block of limitations )

In regards to the apparitions in antique and outdated clothing, I believe the energies chose how to project them selves and do so by choosing what was known to them in their lifetime, whether it be when they were a living child, or living adult.

What I find interesting is that activity increases during geomagnetic storms which are the opposite of the theories of why activity ceases during the day ( frequencies and EMF fluxes). These geomagnetic storms both increase at intervals randomly which interferes with electrical conductivity and frequencies, so could not these energies chose to manifest when we are listening or less likely to interfere or could it be we are simply to distracted with all the visual stimuli and noise of our everyday life, to simply pay attention to activity that is happening all the time around us?

Further, I think we mentally can project and see what we want to see to a certain extent, which is why evidence is so important. Cameras, EVP recorders and thermal imaging help us confirm or adjust our interpretation of what we are experiencing. As humans our mind naturally can distort or fill in the blanks to what we do/dont hear or see.
Last edit: 15 May 2012 01:21 by iburyem.

More
14 May 2012 17:14 - 14 May 2012 17:20 #10 by packerfanvic
Not all occurrences are in the IR. Sometimes you only encounter disembodied voices, generally in the FM range. I have witnessed occurrences during daylight hours as well. It just seems that most (not all) occur during darkness and it seems logical that electromagnetic interference from the sun would be at least part of the reason. Our eyes do generate a small amount of light energy to help us see in the dark. This increase in energy could also be what helps us to see the paranormal in the darkness as well.
On the other hand, how can we ever know that we are not slowing down these occurrences by being present? I mean, if we can see and hear them enough to interact, then maybe we scare them into hiding or being still and quiet. It could very well work both ways especially in situations where apparitions have appeared in clothing of an earlier time period. Is it possible that we appear as paranormal to them? Something to consider and just my thoughts. Wonder though if it could be tested.
... all things (sound, light, animate, inanimate) emit vibrations, having worked with crystals and other precious and semiprecious stones you are aware of this. The sympathetic vibrations that can occur between frequencies can and will alter each other to a point. sun light can be bent, sound waves can be redirected. Could sympathetic vibrations emited by us have some affect on our own experiences of the paranormal?
Last edit: 14 May 2012 17:20 by packerfanvic.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds

Features