Login

Videos

Your Guesses Needed Please

More
30 Apr 2012 00:13 #11 by shell369

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote: If you read stories about visits by divine beings, many of them you will see that the being appeared faceless. Maybe we in our human forms are not prepared to look upon their faces.

I didn't know that! Thats really interesting. I seriously doubt it was a Divine Being that came to visit. I am nobody special :) I am really learning stuff, thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2012 23:48 #12 by Tresses Of Nephthys
If you read stories about visits by divine beings, many of them you will see that the being appeared faceless. Maybe we in our human forms are not prepared to look upon their faces.

More
29 Apr 2012 21:15 #13 by shell369
Thank you! Haha, that is funny. Usually if I see something I am shaking my husband trying to wake him. I didn't even do that. But it did take me forever to go back to sleep.

More
29 Apr 2012 19:49 - 29 Apr 2012 20:53 #14 by iburyem
Sounds like you may of been a wake, although I have very realistic dreams at times, ( where I can taste/smell/feel all at once).. actually my dreaams are so realistic, I used to get mad wake up and smack my ex-husband on the arm cause he made me so mad in a dream lol)

I always go with my gut.. if I feel uneasy at first, there is usually a reason, a lot of people ignore the ques their bodies give them. If you feel at peace, then like Tresses said it is most likely a positive experience.
Last edit: 29 Apr 2012 20:53 by iburyem.

More
29 Apr 2012 14:52 #15 by shell369
Thank you for your reply. That makes me feel a little better. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or bad, especially since he didn't want me to look at his face.

More
29 Apr 2012 14:18 #16 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I don't think you were sleeping. You have someone very special watching over you.

More
29 Apr 2012 10:43 #17 by shell369
I have never told anyone this other than my daughter and we can only guess as to whether it really happened or just a dream and what it was.

One night I was woking up by something. I do not know how he could of woking me up since he never touched me or said anything to wake me up but I feel he did wake me.

When I opened my eyes, beside my bed was a man I feel and he had his back to me. The strange thing was, It looked like he had huge wings that were folded in against him so I could not get a very good look at him.

He never spoke out loud but I feel he talked to me none the less. He told me not to be afraid of him and the funny thing was, I was not afraid. Another weird thing was, he told me not to look at his face so he just stood there with his back to me. After about a couple of minutes I would guess, he just sort of walked right thru my wall and disappeared without saying anything else.

Has anyone ever heard of this before or was I just dreaming afterall? And what could it have been???

I am totally clueless...

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Features