Login

Videos

Your Guesses Needed Please

More
30 Apr 2012 12:17 - 30 Apr 2012 12:21 #1 by shell369
This has really been an interesting conversation and I appreciate all the responses to it! I am following the advice and going with how I felt when it was happening and that would be that I was not afraid and felt he just wanted me to see him and to know that he was there. Whether it was a dream or not, it will always be something special to remember. :)
Last edit: 30 Apr 2012 12:21 by shell369.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2012 12:12 #2 by shell369

rach411 wrote: I agree with Tresses, to me it sounds like you saw a divine being. I would also agree with the other comment someone said about paying attention to your body ques. If you did not feel threatened then it is because it was something or someone who meant only good for you in every intention.

That's not necessarily true in all instances, because a lot of things scare me that are paranormal but I know that for me there is a difference between fear for yourself and fear of the unknown. If I don't understand something I am probably going to be fearful of it. So don't take that advice with every situation you encounter lol. It is my "personal" belief that when it comes to divine beings whether good or bad you will sense it. I truly believe that we were all built to know the difference between good and evil. I have been afraid before in my own experiences but there is no fear to me like being in the presence of a "divine being" who is evil. Trust your instincts :)

P.S. I have heard from many people that when they saw Angels or Divine beings that they could not see there faces no matter how hard they tried to look. Either they couldn't move there head up, or there was a glare in the sky from the sun, that would make it so they could not see there face. When I was young I saw a beautiful being walk right in front of me but I could only see her feet as she walked passed me, with her beautiful dress. Her colors were so pure. My mom was braiding my hair so my head was pointed towards the ground already but as she walked by slowly I asked my mom who she was and she couldn't see her. I tried to put my head up but couldn't until she walked through the wall.

Thats interesting and cool. Obviously, that was only meant for you to see!

More
30 Apr 2012 12:09 #3 by shell369

becky_ncps wrote: The Winged man is possibly a Guardian Angel.
I say possibly because it could be a Devil in disguise.

That wouldn't be cool if that was a Devil!

More
30 Apr 2012 11:39 #4 by shell369

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote: Hey I've seen them and I don't consider myself anything special either.

Just curious, did you see them during the day or at night?

More
30 Apr 2012 11:37 #5 by shell369

iburyem wrote: I think Gargoyles are supposed to be mythical.. if I remember correctly they came about as decorations for spouts for drainage.

They are also believed to ward off negative or evil spirits and protect the household or family, and churches in the 1200's used them to symbolize the fighting of negative spirits the balance of good and evil in the 1200's.

So if it was not a dream I would lean towards a possible guardian protector over a gargoyle, BUT I personally havent experienced any type of experience so I really cannot direct you in that sense.

I can just direct you in how it made you feel, if you felt calm and curious then even if you were a sleep/awake it sounds like their is a stronger presence that is near you, that grounds and protects you, and *if* it was a dream its your psyche telling you that you are protected or encircled by something strong and powerful and its close enough to reaffirm to you that it is there, and you are safe.

I think I have watched too many scary movies growing up that protrayed gargoyles as being evil lol. Thank you for that info!

More
30 Apr 2012 04:44 #6 by rach411
I agree with Tresses, to me it sounds like you saw a divine being. I would also agree with the other comment someone said about paying attention to your body ques. If you did not feel threatened then it is because it was something or someone who meant only good for you in every intention.

That's not necessarily true in all instances, because a lot of things scare me that are paranormal but I know that for me there is a difference between fear for yourself and fear of the unknown. If I don't understand something I am probably going to be fearful of it. So don't take that advice with every situation you encounter lol. It is my "personal" belief that when it comes to divine beings whether good or bad you will sense it. I truly believe that we were all built to know the difference between good and evil. I have been afraid before in my own experiences but there is no fear to me like being in the presence of a "divine being" who is evil. Trust your instincts :)

P.S. I have heard from many people that when they saw Angels or Divine beings that they could not see there faces no matter how hard they tried to look. Either they couldn't move there head up, or there was a glare in the sky from the sun, that would make it so they could not see there face. When I was young I saw a beautiful being walk right in front of me but I could only see her feet as she walked passed me, with her beautiful dress. Her colors were so pure. My mom was braiding my hair so my head was pointed towards the ground already but as she walked by slowly I asked my mom who she was and she couldn't see her. I tried to put my head up but couldn't until she walked through the wall.

More
30 Apr 2012 03:50 #7 by becky_ncps
The Winged man is possibly a Guardian Angel.
I say possibly because it could be a Devil in disguise.

More
30 Apr 2012 03:37 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hey I've seen them and I don't consider myself anything special either.

More
30 Apr 2012 02:59 #9 by iburyem
I think Gargoyles are supposed to be mythical.. if I remember correctly they came about as decorations for spouts for drainage.

They are also believed to ward off negative or evil spirits and protect the household or family, and churches in the 1200's used them to symbolize the fighting of negative spirits the balance of good and evil in the 1200's.

So if it was not a dream I would lean towards a possible guardian protector over a gargoyle, BUT I personally havent experienced any type of experience so I really cannot direct you in that sense.

I can just direct you in how it made you feel, if you felt calm and curious then even if you were a sleep/awake it sounds like their is a stronger presence that is near you, that grounds and protects you, and *if* it was a dream its your psyche telling you that you are protected or encircled by something strong and powerful and its close enough to reaffirm to you that it is there, and you are safe.

More
30 Apr 2012 00:30 #10 by shell369
My first thought since it wouldn't allow me to look at his face was that it was some sort of gargoyle lol. Those things scare me!

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Features