Login

Videos

animal spirits

More
15 Apr 2012 20:10 #11 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: animal spirits
I thought that to...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2012 18:49 #12 by corinnejouvin
Replied by corinnejouvin on topic Re: animal spirits
i know that animals don't have the same energy as human. i know that since i saw my dead cat in dream. i saw her soul and she was whit a human because she can't come alone !

More
15 Apr 2012 18:27 #13 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: animal spirits
Everything is based on theory so there really is no proof or a right or wrong answer IMO I go by, follow your heart and your gut :-)

More
15 Apr 2012 18:11 #14 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: animal spirits
I'm talking about Christians in this case... I agree with you all... I'm not into religion that much and I believe that every alive beeing has soul... but it is interessting question :)

More
15 Apr 2012 17:29 #15 by DestinyStarr
Replied by DestinyStarr on topic Re: animal spirits
I am with crystalcross here in not wanting to step on toes here, but this is a very good question.

I guess it truly depends on which religion you are speaking on. Yes, many Christian based religions have taken away the souls of animals because they used to sacrifice the animals to God and felt they had to take away the soul so the sacrifice would not be murder. (I cannot really speak for some other religions because I do not know much about them.) I guess the answer would truly depend on your own belief system. =)

I personally believe in animal spirits just as I believe in animal guides. If you want to call that having a soul then by all means feel free to do so. However, I am not an animal (although perhaps I was in one of my past lives ;) )so I cannot really speak with any authority on this subject. I have had lots of experiences with animal spirits. Some of them beloved pets and some of them I have not known in life.

I think this is a GREAT question but perhaps one that will never have a satisfactory answer simply because each one of us will have our own opinion with no real way of ever proving one way right or wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
15 Apr 2012 17:24 #16 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: animal spirits
I have heard that some religion believes that you get reincarnated as an animal, if so, then the soul must come along :unsure:

More
15 Apr 2012 17:21 #17 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: animal spirits
Not to step on any religious toes here...

But I have yet to find a religious text which covers how to fix a broken refrigerator. Just because its not there, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

As a man of science, my observation would have to say that if there is some mechanism by which the human spirit is preserved in some way... Then that same mechanism would also work with all creatures to some extent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

More
15 Apr 2012 17:20 #18 by ttiger2004
Replied by ttiger2004 on topic Re: animal spirits
I've had my own personal experience back in March '11. I had just lost my dog of 15 yrs. For almost 2 weeks, I thought I would hear him cry, bark or see him, yet I knew he was gone. No one could tell me differently.

Two months later, someone murdered my cat. Again, I had the same experience. I would hear the cat meow and believe I saw him walk into my room. Even my mom thought she heard him meow.

I know what I heard and saw, no one can tell me any differently. I had a very close attachment to these animals. I knew their cries, whines and barks.

I believe you can hear and see animal spirits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

More
15 Apr 2012 17:11 #19 by Lucas
animal spirits was created by Lucas
I know people are seeing them and hear them in some cases... but religion says that animals don't have souls... what do you think about that?

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Features