Login

Videos

Haunted places charging paranormal groups

More
26 Apr 2012 18:05 #1 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
Our group for one we do not mind paying to investigate such places.
number #1 the expeirence you can gain is worth it alone.
number #2 it dose look good on your investigations resume.
and when people are looking for a group to come in and help
them, personally they will be looking into your expeirence
and after all the goal here is to help the private residence
(witch is all for free).
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2012 21:33 #2 by zeptember
that is sad that they are charging now, I have not heard of that, I wonder if they rig it? I guess so many people are doing it now they want to make money off it..I think it is a find if you can find an abandon place I mean almost falling down, now there would be good EVP's:) long as the place don't fall on you, I can't wait to summer to find places and see what I get :)

More
22 Apr 2012 21:44 #3 by crystalcross
That's an excellent suggestion. Going to start a new threat "Paranormal Investigations and Legalities"
The following user(s) said Thank You: bergenparanormal

More
21 Apr 2012 21:07 #4 by bergenparanormal
Honestly, this waiver talk would make a great topic for another thread. I really believe things in this field should be a bit more uniform. It would be nice to draft up a generic waiver form that everyone could use either as their teams copy / or as a reference. My team has one, but I could only imagine it could be better.

More
21 Apr 2012 19:15 #5 by ghostman50
agree with you 100 percent rob

More
21 Apr 2012 19:13 #6 by ghostman50
not sure about most investgators but i wont go into a home unless they sign a waiver then only then will i ivestagate

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Apr 2012 19:11 #7 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Haunted places charging paranormal groups

crystalcross wrote: I think you have to look at a couple things with that comment. For one, most of the time when a valid person contacts you for help, they're normally already at a point where they're not considering such things. And probably not thinking clearly either.

It's part of our job as investigators, to stay rational and help them with desicions such as that. Giving them the options, and the possible pluses and minuses. Then it would also be a good idea to draft up a short contract for their and your (as an investigator) protection which simply outlines things such as accidents, disclaimers, and damage waivers.

Be prepared to clearly explain the reason for each of the items on the contract.

Well put CC.

More
21 Apr 2012 19:04 #8 by crystalcross
I think you have to look at a couple things with that comment. For one, most of the time when a valid person contacts you for help, they're normally already at a point where they're not considering such things. And probably not thinking clearly either.

It's part of our job as investigators, to stay rational and help them with desicions such as that. Giving them the options, and the possible pluses and minuses. Then it would also be a good idea to draft up a short contract for their and your (as an investigator) protection which simply outlines things such as accidents, disclaimers, and damage waivers.

Be prepared to clearly explain the reason for each of the items on the contract.

More
21 Apr 2012 18:45 #9 by Peek-A-Boo
a few people here have stated that their home is haunted. Picturing allowing strangers into your home, ghost pushes one down the stairs, person sues you, now would you allow people to go through your home for free?
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

More
21 Apr 2012 17:49 #10 by ghostman50
there are so many places left to explore Tresses Of Nephthys couldnt agree with you more

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Features