Videos

Little Shop Photo

• Steven Matrix
  • Steven Matrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 14:44 #11 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Little Shop Photo
Well folks, I'm gonna level with everyone; this is not a paranormal photo. It looks really cool to be sure, but paranormal no. Why? I had the flash set for what's called rear curtain syn; meaning that the flash fires at the end of the exposure just prior to the camera shutter closing. I had a 15 second exposure btw. Anyway, there was a person behind the display with a flashlight, so that's where you see the trail of light coming in [caused by the way we set up the camera equipment].

I posted this photo as an example of what isn't paranormal. I think it's a good idea to learn from this angle as well because it's good to work those "intuitive" muscles as well as those muscles that pertain to investigations.

We're here to learn to educate the masses.

I could have posted this pic on many sites and called it "spiritual"; but unless one could prove otherwise, that would have made me a liar.

The point of my rambling is this; we can't just throw a post up, saying something is "this" or "that" and expect people to believe it through faith in one's abilities or experiences. Faith is not fact but a passionate belief. Faith/passion still needs to be proven through research, otherwise it is useless to help others and all it can do is mislead people unless it is proven.

That's why when I challenge something, I'm at the same time challenging myself; kind of a do it yourself wet willy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2012 12:03 #12 by becky_ncps
Replied by becky_ncps on topic Re: Little Shop Photo
Wow nice photo

• Extraordinary
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 11:45 #13 by Extraordinary
Replied by Extraordinary on topic Re: Little Shop Photo
Excellent photo! Love it!

More
12 Apr 2012 03:32 #14 by MIKE_EVP
Replied by MIKE_EVP on topic Re: Little Shop Photo
very interesting photo steven good catch

• Steven Matrix
  • Steven Matrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 01:52 #15 by Steven Matrix
Little Shop Photo was created by Steven Matrix

So folks, CC was heading up a recent investigation in Melbourne and we caught this on camera.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features