Login

Videos

Aggressive spirits

More
11 Apr 2012 19:25 #11 by piersond84
Replied by piersond84 on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
So it's not an evil spirit at all. She's just letting you know she's there and maybe that she still thinks of it as her house. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2012 19:21 #12 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
@MIKE_EVP : I don't have anything more to research... I actually know who's causing that... House was built in 70s by my grandparents... since then there were 3 deaths, and last was 7 months ago (my grandma)... she was very mean to me and other members... so I think she's behind this :) That's why I agree with you, @piersond84

More
11 Apr 2012 19:16 #13 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
Depends also on how much of the 'spirit' world you want to explore. I believe in Irish Folklore a bit. So hair pulling and pinching can be a result of a prankster pixie type spirit. The spirit world does not just consist of someone dying. It dates back to a time before a time...you could be dealing with a realm well beyond the here and now. Just saying.

More
11 Apr 2012 19:11 #14 by piersond84
Replied by piersond84 on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
Some people are just mean and death does not change that. That might be their only way of getting their point across. It also depends on how aggressive the spirit is.

More
11 Apr 2012 19:03 #15 by MIKE_EVP
Replied by MIKE_EVP on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
it could be as little as a spirit trying to get your attention could be demonic could be alot of things would have to look into the history of the home property my friend

More
11 Apr 2012 18:33 #16 by Lucas
Aggressive spirits was created by Lucas
I had a lot of interactions like those... actually in my own house several people were hair pulled, cursed, feeling uneasy and they were sort of paralyzed... what do you think of those type of hauntings?

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Features