Login

Videos

Aggressive spirits

More
11 Apr 2012 23:37 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Aggressive spirits

Extraordinary wrote: I did fill out the appropriate forms, for advertising. Is there anything else, that's required?
Thank you,
Cheryl Ann

Hey Cheryl,

Sorry, if you filled one out I didn't see the request. Send me a private message. Just click on my name (will take you to my profile) and then you can send me a private message. I'll go look to see if something isn't filled out completely. It should all be pretty automatic. We'll get it going, one way or the other.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Extraordinary
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 22:33 #2 by Extraordinary
Replied by Extraordinary on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
I did fill out the appropriate forms, for advertising. Is there anything else, that's required?
Thank you,
Cheryl Ann

More
11 Apr 2012 21:01 - 11 Apr 2012 21:07 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Extraordinary, this really isn't a forum for advertising your services. If you would like to do that, please buy ad space. There are many sensitives and intuitives of all levels and types of abilities here. We are all here to help each other out.
Last edit: 11 Apr 2012 21:07 by Tresses Of Nephthys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: blackmercedz, LilaDelia1974, ShadowWolf, Extraordinary

• Extraordinary
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 20:43 #4 by Extraordinary
Once you visit my website...the testimonials speak for themselves. I never see them, until they're posted. They go through my Marketing Manager. Then, I view them.

More
11 Apr 2012 19:58 #5 by piersond84
Replied by piersond84 on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
To be honest I've never had an aggressive spirit. I've had one in my basement and I could tell they didn't want us around but it never touched or pushed. It was just a feeling I got.

More
11 Apr 2012 19:43 #6 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
funny :lol: I had problems like this before too :)

More
11 Apr 2012 19:39 #7 by piersond84
Replied by piersond84 on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
It's not really aggressive but I had a ghost who used to hide my remote control for my tv in my freezer every morning.

• Extraordinary
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 19:36 #8 by Extraordinary
Spirits that present bad behavior, generally relates to the abuse or neglect they experienced in life form. Sometime, they show anger as they don't want to be gone, and only remain in our world, because they have unfinished business. Through my work, once you find out what,wasn't finish, then tell them its okay to move forward, as their families handled it. In cleansing, this method is used, not all spirits know they are in limbo. This is the time, not to provoke, only ask sincere question with intent to help. This would include message that are needed to be heard, for family or their traumatic death. It has been my experience, they know why your there. I read them, they channel through me, they know, I am not there, because of curiosity. If, they know your not sincere, watch out. I have been thrown, pushed and tempted by demons, but my coat is faith in what, I do. Please be advised, that any entity can present itself as anything your thinking...

More
11 Apr 2012 19:32 #9 by MIKE_EVP
Replied by MIKE_EVP on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
dosent meen its her Lucas could be something making you think that but its your personal experience so im just going on what you have said so far if you ever feel like talking about it message me maybe we can put some things together

More
11 Apr 2012 19:32 #10 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Re: Aggressive spirits
I know that :) but I didn't want actually that this theme is all about me... I want it to hear other peoples experiances... my case was jus example :)

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Features