Login

RIP would like you all to read this

More
09 Apr 2012 21:47 - 10 Apr 2012 01:19 #11 by ghostman50
Sorry i havent been on in a while gang been busy with work im posting this photo once again because there is now a sad story behind it the young man in this photo was 22 years old and two days after i took this photo he was killed in a car accident with severe head trama now i need to tell you all what took place before i took this photo i was on my porch drinking a glass of tea when the young man came outside from my house and looked like he had seen a ghost i asked whats wrong and he said he felt sick dizzy like someone had hit him but then what he told me next shocked me he said im never going baack into your home again i said why whats wrong he said there was a black shadow that came out of one of the rooms looked like a man and it scared him so bad that i had to sit him down and talk to him now at the time he told me this i already knew what he was talking about bc i have seen the same thing with my own eyes from what i have read here so far people are all talking about this photo i can tell you this there was no flash there was no sun it was raining that day there is nothing it could have reflected from i took this photo right in front of him on my porch something just told me to snap a photo and i did 2 nights ago my daughter myself and her boyfriend were in my room with our own eyes we saw a candle that lifted off my dresser fly accross the room almost hitting my daughters boyfriend i know the history of this house so i know what goes on here the phooto in ? can be up for debate but i have to be very honest everything that took place in what i have desctibed is not normal so im going to leave it at that and say god bless

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Apr 2012 01:19 by crystalcross.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds

Features