Login

RIP would like you all to read this

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 15:14 #1 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: RIP would like you all to read this
when you first posted picture I stated that I perceived that spirit was trying to communicate with your friend. not in a negative way. My perception of a ghost and spirit are different ghosts are earth bound by their situation. spirit comes and go by their free will, never had a unfavorable encounter.only enlightenment we of the living are not the only ones who try to get ghosts to move on, spirit comes to minister to those earth bound. Your friend is not earth bound or some force in the location that you were investigating had something to do with him losing his life.Just a sad situation.prayer for him,family,friends

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2012 14:19 #2 by piersond84
Wow, that gave me chills. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.

More
11 Apr 2012 03:58 #3 by blackmercedz
I am so sorry for your loss...
You know me Ghostman, I looked at the picture before I read the story, I cannot look at it. I have chill bumps still. I would more than anything love to give a reading on this, however, I'm not sure I can look at the photo again. I feel like he is reaching out to me already. I was unable to look at the photo for more than 3 seconds. I could not tell you any details from the picture, except he was wearing jeans. Every single feeling, emotion, and energy a person can have, comes through in this photo. It scrambles my senses so much that I couldn't even continue to look. I am rambling and just realized it, truly, I don't feel like it was his time. This doesn't happen often. It frightens me. Please, be careful in THAT house. It is the same house we talked about before, right? Again, I'm so sorry for your loss...

More
10 Apr 2012 00:38 #4 by ghostman50
Thank you could very well be anything is possible my friend

More
10 Apr 2012 00:37 #5 by ghostman50
Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: blackmercedz

More
10 Apr 2012 00:07 #6 by SSPLV
i am truly sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace

now as for him saying he saw a black shadow, this all goes back to history and what we want to believe. i personally think he saw his doppelganger, which ties into why he passed away so soon after

More
09 Apr 2012 23:54 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
RIP to this young man and my many condolences to his family. I wonder if what he saw was death coming for him. A spirit or a guide preparing him for his death.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghostman50, blackmercedz

More
09 Apr 2012 22:59 #8 by becky_ncps
Wow I'm so sorry to hear this hope you and his family are doing ok there had been people talking about this photo wow once again sorry for your loss

More
09 Apr 2012 22:34 #9 by LilaDelia1974
Yes I feel sad to read this! I wish also the family and you lots of love to deal with this loss. xxx Vera
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghostman50

More
09 Apr 2012 21:58 #10 by iburyem
Its sad, he has passed away, also he left you with the gift of both his image and possibly a message in that image.

Its never easy loosing people that you know.. I hope both your and his family are able deal with this loss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghostman50

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds

Features